Where Can I Get Nice Shoes Resoled?...my Soles R Bad

KhaoDam

Have a bunch of old Kenneth Cole shoes...Leather is still great, but soles are shot. Any recommendations on a non-hack shoe re-soler that you would personally recommend in BKK? Many thanks.

I have just this weekend left a pair of shoes with a shop on the 2nd floor of Central Bang-Na to be re-soled. I am not confident with them but My wife says they will be ok. he told me it would cost 1,600 baht but when I took my shoes in he said 460 baht.... anyway I have to collect them this weekend and I am sure they will be lost. but if I do get them back and the job is ok I will let you know.

Have a bunch of old Kenneth Cole shoes...Leather is still great, but soles are shot. Any recommendations on a non-hack shoe re-soler that you would personally recommend in BKK? Many thanks.

I have just this weekend left a pair of shoes with a shop on the 2nd floor of Central Bang-Na to be re-soled. I am not confident with them but My wife says they will be ok. he told me it would cost 1,600 baht but when I took my shoes in he said 460 baht.... anyway I have to collect them this weekend and I am sure they will be lost. but if I do get them back and the job is ok I will let you know.

Thanks...that's a start. Onnut you sound familar...have you gone on a Safari lately? :o