Semi-mature Fruit Tree Sources

Somtham

We'd like to plant a variety of fruit trees but I really don't have the patience, and maybe time, to wait 6-12 years that some of the trees need before producing fruit. Does anybody know of a source(s) where semi-mature trees can be purchased that will fruit after 2 or 3 years?

Thanks

We'd like to plant a variety of fruit trees but I really don't have the patience, and maybe time, to wait 6-12 years that some of the trees need before producing fruit. Does anybody know of a source(s) where semi-mature trees can be purchased that will fruit after 2 or 3 years?

Thanks

Don't know where you are located, but I have fond that the best fruit tree nurseries are located along Highway 2 just south of Pak Chong...Lots of nurseries on both sides of the road for several miles..

Stoneman

Thanks

Don't know where you are located, but I have fond that the best fruit tree nurseries are located along Highway 2 just south of Pak Chong...Lots of nurseries on both sides of the road for several miles..

Stoneman

Thanks Stoneman. Do they sell trees that are older or mostly these 1 and 2 year old grafts? Have you bought trees there in the past. We're in KPP but don't mind having to drive to get the trees.

rgds

Thanks

Stoneman

Thanks Stoneman. Do they sell trees that are older or mostly these 1 and 2 year old grafts? Have you bought trees there in the past. We're in KPP but don't mind having to drive to get the trees.

rgds

Yes i have bought a large variety of trees from the nurseries along the road...My main purchases have been avocado trees...Have purchased 65 over the past 2 years...Had our first small crop this year.. The wife always picks up mangoes, lamyai...Quite a selection and as I said, we are getting fruit in a couple of years...

Stoneman

Yes i have bought a large variety of trees from the nurseries along the road...My main purchases have been avocado trees...Have purchased 65 over the past 2 years...Had our first small crop this year.. The wife always picks up mangoes, lamyai...Quite a selection and as I said, we are getting fruit in a couple of years...

Stoneman

Thanks. We'll give them a try after the new year.

rgds