Pm Abhisits Interview With Cnn

mc2

For those who may have watched the interview

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/specials/n...s&cateid=13

I noticed his body language very tense when he answered the question. He answered that the army chief did not consult with him at all.

I suspected he was lying and was wondering what others though. if he was telling the truth, why so tense ?

overall I thought he did well in a tough interview.

BBC interview

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/specials/n...s&cateid=13

Edited by mc2

he know quite well lying on national TV will backfire if people find out, a leader of a party never involve himself in any kind of publicity that would hurt him, that is why he have a team for.

the question was did he involve in the talk with the general?, the answer was clearly no because he didn't, but but other member of his team might, maybe like suthep maybe.

there for he is not lying when asking a question.

why so tense you ask, he was hesitate to that answer, when ask was it him or was the party, quick thinking rush to answer the question, and the question was it him, he knew exactly what how to answer.

Oh dear , that BBC interview was awful.

I would say 100% definitely lying when asked about whether there were deals done for Cabinet seats.

Just watch the eyes, there were some other moments too.

Quite frankly I think he has already psychologically convinced himself that the ends justify the means but he is not enough of a radical to have completely rid himself of a conscience.

This interview was pretty tame though , they would make mincemeat of him in an Oxford debate.

He was pathetic. But how hard must it be to try to explain the inexplicable and excuse the inexcusable to the wider world in fluent English, when you realise how embarrassing it really is when seen from outside of Thailand.

Time will tell what "due processes of law" the PAD leaders will have to go through, as mentioned in his final comment on the BBC, and whether he has the stomach and the political constituency for the many looming fights and difficult choices he must now begin to start grappling with.

give the guy a break, he is just a PM for only a few day.

" a person done wrong is already wrong,

a person that have not done wrong is not yet wrong"

Thaksin, corrupt in the first degree...wrong..

Samak, clamming to be a puppet day one...wrong..

Somchai, keep running around like mad dog, seek and hide..wrong..

Abhisits?

Abhisits?

....agreed... even the sharks are snapping... give him a break and a chance or two!

Or any better right now then him?

Abhisits?

The number of days he has been PM are irrelevant, we are talking about the process and shenanigans involved in him becoming PM.

The issue is that he cannot gloss over everything as easily as would be liked.

As much as certain sectors would like to see the installation of Abhisit as "year zero", that is simply not the case.

Well last PM didnt get much of a chance.... so this one has a short rope too.

he did got his chance, instead he's running around like mad dog trying to cover his ass, every problem the country have he was never around to solve it, always have an excuse to be some where else, to be honest he can't solve anything because he have to listen to some one else, got his hand tide, sound like a puppet to me.

we are talking about the process and shenanigans involved in him becoming PM.
you mean like Somchai got his PM post. Edited by chowder

Abhisits?

The number of days he has been PM are irrelevant, we are talking about the process and shenanigans involved in him becoming PM.

The issue is that he cannot gloss over everything as easily as would be liked.

As much as certain sectors would like to see the installation of Abhisit as "year zero", that is simply not the case.

And sadly, despite his words, he cannot even begin to hide the lack of conviction. Don't think many watching that interview will believe a word.

Edited by OlRedEyes

And sadly, despite his words, he cannot even begin to hide the lack of conviction. Don't think many watching that interview will believe a word.

I know what you are referring to , but it seemed like nervousness more than lack of conviction from how I saw it.

I suspected he was lying and was wondering what others though. if he was telling the truth, why so tense ?

I strongly felt that he was lying also. Thais are usually so good at that! :D

All politicians lied...the problem with Abhisit is he doesn't know hoe to lie... :o ..saying that no deals made with coalition partners and army not involved is a blatant lie... :D

I know what you are referring to , but it seemed like nervousness more than lack of conviction from how I saw it.

I've seen him interviewed many times over the years. He is usually SMOOTH! :o

I strongly felt that he was lying also. Thais are usually so good at that! :D

All politicians lied...the problem with Abhisit is he doesn't know hoe to lie... :o ..saying that no deals made with coalition partners and army not involved is a blatant lie... :D

yes, he is a very bad lair. maybe you can say thats a good thing since it does not seem to come easy to him, but come on...