Need Dog Kennel Recommendation In Pattaya

JerryO

Comne on JerryO, we have bin through this for a few days now, what exactly do you want t do??? ( i apprecieate you will be lovin yer dog)

Please dont dismiss me ,as i feed over 50 stray dogs a day, 100 Kg of rice + a month pisses me off, but to see the wee doggies tails wagin every time we feed em is good!

Police man says to me what you do?? I say ask the Q in english i will give you 1000 bt,

easy come , easy go, needless to say he went home not a grey note richer!!

And some cun_t was kind enough to break my jeep window and make off with the wife's bag while we were feeding the mutts!!

I think my post is back to front?? Am scottish and bleezin rite now, but i love my dogs??

Yeah yeah, the two paragraphs above should be reversed!!!

Anyway, if you or anybody else is a serious dog lover, PM me, if you are a trolling A hole, PM me too, me and the dogs will come round and bite yer banger!!!! You have been warned!!!!!

I know it is hard, love me love my dog, make a decision either way, i want to be able to help you, but if you read me, i have little time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so much mutts to feed and so little apppreciation from the local thievin little fuc_kwits, you cannot compete with " why you give dog beef"? because left from last night!! "you not cook correct, iif cook correct all be gone"

Same same "why 14 year old boy drive motorcycle?? you want him to walk"????

I can feel the mince n tatties commin on!!!

i took the dog the wednesday to the Tony's shelter; i've changed my mind. i will go back tomorrow pick up the dog; but the dog can't stay with me cause of fighting with the other soi dog i adopted. i'm going out of town in a few days so my only choice is a kennel until i get back in a few weeks.

once someone accepts a dog and takes that responsibility, it's not right to just be a dog dumper; i'ts my responsibility to find a new home, no matter what.

my dog is still a great dog, just not with other dogs around.

if anyone has any other ideas, i'm ready to listen. if not, i would still like any kennel recommendations for pattaya area.

Ok, well I didn't reply because I can't remember the name of the place but there is a Vetenary Surgery on Soi 17 just up from Tigglebitties and she has just done up the first floor of the surgery specifically for kennel accommodation. I'll go and check tomorrow for you if you like and get a phone number.

I think the best place in the Pattaya area is the Dog Hotel located before you enter Pattaya coming from Bangkok. This past summer we left our dog there for 6 weeks and for shorter periods on several other occasions. For directions and more information check out their website: www.thaipetcare.com

Sorry about the two posts last nite, will make little sense to anyone but me. Waaay over the alchohol intake quota!!!

Any way, to clarify, we feed about 50 stray dogs a day, and on Monday, at one of the regular spots, some fkr smashed the window of our car and made off with the wifes handbag, my back was turned for about 20 seconds, they must have been hiding in the bushes waiting for us??? Pissed me off big style!!

The police man says you have good heart feed the dog every day, so i says - well some fkr does not see it that way!!!

So JerryO if you are still considering what to do with your doggie consider this, if you get her spayed it will totally change her temprament then maybe you can hang on to her, if you still cannot keep her then a spayed dog is a more attractive option for anyone wanting to adopt.

Good luck to you and good on you for being so considerate about your dog!

thank you. today i went back to Tony's animal shelter near Sattahip and picked up the dog. she was fine. i took her over to the dog hotel which is near Laem Chebang. their website is indicated above. they spoke english. the place is beautiful, couldn't ask for better. grass, trees, a breeze, dogs in their own big area, clean, 3 walks a day. they charge 150 baht per day with no food, or 200 baht a day if they provide the food. they seemed very caring. most of the dogs there seemed to be farang owners dogs, i guess farangs on vacation. best of all, it was peaceful; the dog howling at Tony's was unbearable to listen to.

i'm not criticizing tony's. as a last resort, i guess it's better than just dumping a dog on a street somewhere. tony's is a free place, voluntary donations, so it's not meant to be luxury with individual care. dogs will get zero attention at tony's shelter.

so my dog will stay at DOg Hotel for at least a few weeks. if someone wants to adopt her, she is still about as loveable dog as you will find anywhere. just go there and ask for "Lucy". i'm going to try to see if i can get her spayed while i am away. maybe it will help. i'm just not sure she can be with other dogs yet, but around people, she's perfect and lovable.

she wants only one thing: to be near someone.

i do know that pattaya desperately needs a better animal shelter, and a massive, truly massive campaign to spay/neuter all stray dogs. i'm not accusing the city of wasting money on other things, i just dont know, but they should find the money to open a local animal shelter, as all other large towns have everywhere in the world. and it needs to be a shelter where people feel welcome to adopt dogs.

im sorry to say that i didn't ahve the feeling that anyone will want to adopt a dog from tonys shelter. tony's did have some beautiful dogs there, some nice rarer breeds too.

Edited by JerryO

I think the best place in the Pattaya area is the Dog Hotel located before you enter Pattaya coming from Bangkok. This past summer we left our dog there for 6 weeks and for shorter periods on several other occasions. For directions and more information check out their website: www.thaipetcare.com

Don't click onto this web site, it has a download virus according to AVG. :o