So What Happened

Kan Win

:o New Years Eve Party 2009 :D

You are cordially invited to the Thaivisa New Years Eve Party to be held at the NEW official Bangkok home of Thaivisa, Larry's Dive

larrysdive.png

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Wednesday, 31 December 2008 at Larry's Dive

All Thaivisa members in good standing plus 1 guest ONLY are cordially invited!

**Sign-ups Required**

**Please sign up on this thread**

***The Sign-up requirements are that you must have a minimum 5 posts effective today, 14, December 2008. There will be no exceptions to this requirement.***

Name tags will be provided and you will be free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as to enjoy 2 hours of free draft Chang or Tiger beer, 1 hour of unlimited shooters including Larry's famous margaritas and a midnight Champagne toast.

All other drinks that evening are sold at 100 baht (ie Happy Hour Prices) include draft pints, Heineken, Tiger, Chang, and all mixed drinks.

The whole place's venues are open to Thaivisa Members: LARRY'S NEW BEACH BAR, LARRY'S DIVE GRILL and BAR, LARRY'S LOFT.

Larry's will be providing Ribs, spaghetti and chilli, wings and salads.

Charge at the door of 200 baht for all THAIVISA MEMBERS (includes all the above listed food and drinks as well as lucky draws).

This is an adult function and children below the age of 18 will not be permitted

Need a Hotel room in the Sukhumvit Area, click here

Map to Larry's Dive, Sukhumvit Soi 22, BANGKOK:

Kan Win :D

I met up with Maestro.

Thanks to George & TV for a nice party.

Beer was free but soft drinks were not. Weird.

The usual suspects were there. I met the legend RJK.

As you might know I´m not the one to nitpick but you also meet THE RakJungTorlae. :D:o

By the way, anyone know where Buckwheat bought his magical invisible suit?

Well it was nice for meeting some of the famous faces of this forum and even some less famous. Enough to drink (the non-free drinks were quite cheap anyway), good food, nice participants. No alcool abusers which was also enjoyable.

Overall nice party. Thank you TV for it

The wife and I enjoyed the evening. Met plenty of the posters here on TV and made some new friends.

Food was good although the ribs went quickly :o . I know some pictures were taken on the evening, maybe they will get posted on the forum sometime soon.

Thanks to everyone who made it a great evening...