Seeking A English Speaker As A Friend To Improve My Broken English

Humor

I wonder whether I could find a native English speaker as a friend. I could introduce her to Bangkok in and around at weekends, meanwhile, I could practise English. Please contact me.

Best Regards,

Humor

I wonder whether you can or not too.

I wonder whether I could find a native English speaker as a friend. I could introduce her to Bangkok in and around at weekends, meanwhile, I could practise English. Please contact me.

Best Regards,

Humor

Why not "HIM" also?

or u want just "HER" only? ....hmm :o

Edited by teacup

Best Regards,

Humor

Why not "HIM" also?

Unless he is gay, I suspect he would prefer a her to teach English with / to / two / too

Best Regards,

Humor

Why not "HIM" also?

or u want just "HER" only? ....hmm :D

Unless he is gay, I suspect he would prefer a her to teach English with / to / two / too

You are all humor than me :o

Best Regards,

Humor

Why not "HIM" also?

May be in the "Ladies Forum" would be more appropriate?

Best Regards,

Humor

Why not "HIM" also?

Yes, sir. Where is the "Ladies Forum"? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Humor

Why not "HIM" also?

But then you would not see his post.

Unless you're doing 'language exchange' where your partner also gets to practice her Thai, I can't see this as working out well. It would be better if you found someone with a shared interest (like a sport you both enjoy doing at the same club) to become friends with for the natural kinds of reasons, and then have your communication develop that way.

It's also probably better if this person is not even potentially a romantic interest.

Best Regards,

Humor

Why not "HIM" also?

Yes, sir.

unless I'm a lesbian, then U can call me "sir" :o

Where is the "Ladies Forum"? Thanks.

show me your pix first, then I will tell you whether you can go there or not..........haha

Best Regards,

Humor

So let me get this right. You want free english lessons and a girl to go out on the town with at the weekends?

Best Regards,

Humor

Why not "HIM" also?

Yes, sir.

show me your pix first, then I will tell you whether you can go there or not..........haha

sorry my legs aren't that nice but I do have other redeaming qualities - looks, personality, charm, wit and so on.

Best Regards,

Humor

Why not "HIM" also?

Yes, sir.

sorry my legs aren't that nice but I do have other redeaming qualities - looks, personality, charm, wit and so on.

Did I ask for "yours"?....and anyway....u r quite "BORING" also ja! :D

Best Regards,

Humor

So let me get this right. You want free english lessons and a girl to go out on the town with at the weekends?

Going dutch to boot, I bet. The eternal optimist.

Best Regards,

Humor

Yes, u r right. 1 stone, 2 bird. It is not bad, yes? :o

Edited by Humor

Best Regards,

Humor

Why not "HIM" also?

Yes, sir.

Did I ask for "yours"?....and anyway....u r quite "BORING" also ja! :D

"also ja"? You mean i am "BORING"? Dear Madame :D

BTW, i've posted in Ladies forum, thanks to your advice.

Best Regards,

Humor

Yes, u r right. One stone, 2 bird. It is not bad, yes? :o

Firstly, change your screen name mate - how can you expect to be taken seriously with a name like humor - which is it, good - or bad?

Secondly, chances are the native english speaking fem farangs on this site don't require a guided tour of the city.

Lastly, western women are like plants - the more you talk to them the more they think they know. Good luck!

Unless your name is jamie,....John :o

and

You should pick out the new username also, coz so far I haven't heard any sense of 'HUMOR" from U :D

Edited by teacup

Best Regards,

Humor

Yes, u r right. 1 stone, 2 bird. It is not bad, yes? :o

Ja ja, zez iz good ja!!

Unless your name is jamie,....John :D

and

You should pick out the new username also, coz so far I haven't heard any sense of 'HUMOR" from U :D

sorry for that no humor. :wai: I had better pick a name HUMORLESS. But I am quite lazy, so let it be. Please don't ban this name just because there is no humor from me. :D

As to my pix, let me do a photoshop to it so that u won't feel pitty for me. :o

Best Regards,

Humor

Yes, u r right. 1 stone, 2 bird. It is not bad, yes? :D

Ja ja, zez iz good ja!!

Thanks. Please help promote my profile to your friends. :o

Edited by Humor

and

You should pick out the new username also, coz so far I haven't heard any sense of 'HUMOR" from U :P

sorry for that no humor. :jerk: I had better pick a name HUMORLESS. But I am quite lazy, so let it be. Please don't ban this name just because there is no humor from me. :wai:

hmm...now u r not only HUMORLESS, but....LAZY, and problably FEATURELESS also......by your own admission yeah? :D

I think you better be paying me for the lesson, so I can pay for my own bkk tour myself!!.....I'm pretty sure I will definitely come out ahead!! :D

Best Regards,

Humor

Yes, u r right. One stone, 2 bird. It is not bad, yes? :D

Firstly, change your screen name mate - how can you expect to be taken seriously with a name like humor - which is it, good - or bad?

Secondly, chances are the native english speaking fem farangs on this site don't require a guided tour of the city.

Lastly, western women are like plants - the more you talk to them the more they think they know. Good luck!

God, you are suggesting it's mission impossible to get 2 bird with 1 stone. :o

Hope a lady could stand out right now, and prove that you are wrong.

"If I can prove you are wrong, that makes me right." :D

Edited by Humor

Sounds like your english is very good.

Cut the shit i know what your after.

You can get russians around bkk. :D

Thanks for this good flatter. and

But that's a deal. There should be more than that. Sounds I am greedy. :o

Edited by Humor

and

You should pick out the new username also, coz so far I haven't heard any sense of 'HUMOR" from U :burp:

sorry for that no humor. :burp: I had better pick a name HUMORLESS. But I am quite lazy, so let it be. Please don't ban this name just because there is no humor from me. :jerk:

hmm...now u r not only HUMORLESS, but....LAZY, and problably FEATURELESS also......by your own admission yeah? :D

I think you better be paying me for the lesson, so I can pay for my own bkk tour myself!!.....I'm pretty sure I will definitely come out ahead!! :P

FEATURELESS is also a feature, isn't it?

Your lesson is not free? it's not open for negotiation?, hmm..

But for your wonderful bkk tour, I prefer to be a good guide. Sure, just tell me where u go, I will be there immediately 7/24. :wai:

BTW, you are very skilled at using tags in postings, making them outstanding.Bravo :D

Edited by Humor

and

You should pick out the new username also, coz so far I haven't heard any sense of 'HUMOR" from U :burp:

sorry for that no humor. :burp: I had better pick a name HUMORLESS. But I am quite lazy, so let it be. Please don't ban this name just because there is no humor from me. :jerk:

As to my pix, let me do a photoshop to it so that u won't feel pitty for me.

hmm...now u r not only HUMORLESS, but....LAZY, and problably FEATURELESS also......by your own admission yeah? :o

I think you better be paying me for the lesson, so I can pay for my own bkk tour myself!!.....I'm pretty sure I will definitely come out ahead!!

But for your wonderful bkk tour, I prefer to be a good guide. Sure , just tell me where u go, I will be there immediately 7/24. :wai:

BTW, you are very skilled at using tags in postings, making them outstanding.Bravo :D

oh oh oh, my my my......

So you're also.............JOBLESS too? :D

err....no thanks, now I'm gone for good!!

bye bye ja :P

and

As to my pix, let me do a photoshop to it so that u won't feel pitty for me.

hmm...now u r not only HUMORLESS, but....LAZY, and problably FEATURELESS also......by your own admission yeah? :o

I think you better be paying me for the lesson, so I can pay for my own bkk tour myself!!.....I'm pretty sure I will definitely come out ahead!!

But for your wonderful bkk tour, I prefer to be a good guide. Sure , just tell me where u go, I will be there immediately 7/24. :wai:

oh oh oh, my my my......

So you're also.............JOBLESS too? :D

err....no thanks, now I'm gone for good!!

bye bye ja :P

Self-employment is not a job, kidding?

I just have more free time than a regular employee working for others. It's also a good idea to take a break from phone rings and leave my computer work behind to rest eyes. Anyway, staring at endless source code to do programming for a whole day is not a good practise for health.

Good luck

Edited by Humor