Licence Back

farangconnection

Out of the blue, the powers to be gave us our drinks licence back today :P . In fact they showed surpise that we had been bringing our drinks over from FC2. :wai: There was of course free beer all round. :D ( wonder why Yorky didn't come out today :D )

Congratulations, :D Can you put my free beer in the cooler for my next Surin visit. :o

TBWG :D

Out of the blue, the powers to be gave us our drinks licence back today :jerk: . In fact they showed surpise that we had been bringing our drinks over from FC2. :P There was of course free beer all round. :D ( wonder why Yorky didn't come out today :D )

Congratulations, :D Can you put my free beer in the cooler for my next Surin visit. :o

TBWG :D

That's 437 free beers I've got stashed now for people who wern't there. :wai:

AKA Martin Hotel (not Martina, that's the next one)

Is it OK for takeaway?

Martina is a good 100metres behind Jitsawat - and does not look so inviting - no sign no nothing. Promotion this month at Jitsawat 250 fan 350 air.

The owner of Jit Sawat is a friend of mine, and she keeps telling me it's really called The Martin Hotel. Her mum owns the Amerin Hotel.

The Shamrock gang will be there tomorrow evening, so we will gladly help you dispose of the accumulated beers

What time?

6.30-7.00pm. 6/7 of us. Staying over at Jitsawat Homestay

Well it's 21.00 and the phantom " Shamrock Gang" haven't shown, so I better send the day staff home now, and shut up shop.

Thanks a bundle.

The Shamrock gang will be there tomorrow evening, so we will gladly help you dispose of the accumulated beers

What time?

Well it's 21.00 and the phantom " Shamrock Gang" haven't shown, so I better send the day staff home now, and shut up shop.

Thanks a bundle.

Via the FC website "contact us" I informed you around 12 noon yesterday that we had had to cancel our "event" due to our main organiser having been badly injured in a motorcycle accident.. Some 2 weeks earlier I had via the same method notified you of our intended visit, enquiring about your stock of Indian food.

Since I received no response to the first message, and you clearly did not receive my message of yesterday may I suggest that there is a problem with the contact section of the FC website.

Apologies on behalf of the Shamrock Gang, but we did our best to let you know asap and had no idea there was a problem.

What time?

Thanks a bundle.

Via the FC website "contact us" I informed you around 12 noon yesterday that we had had to cancel our "event" due to our main organiser having been badly injured in a motorcycle accident.. Some 2 weeks earlier I had via the same method notified you of our intended visit, enquiring about your stock of Indian food.

Since I received no response to the first message, and you clearly did not receive my message of yesterday may I suggest that there is a problem with the contact section of the FC website.

Apologies on behalf of the Shamrock Gang, but we did our best to let you know asap and had no idea there was a problem.

I received your mail on 4th Jan, and replied. I'll PM you the reply as it's too shocking to put on TV. It probably went to your junk mail.

Edited by farangconnection