1 Month Stay..

MattFS218

• 1 month later...
I'm looking at staying in Hua Hin Cha-am for one month. Does anyone have any recommendations for good value accmidation in the 8-10k baht range? I have a car, so being away from main attractions is fine.

Have a look at ' Rajana Garden House'. It is situated right in the middle of Hua-Hin with its own offroad parking. My wife and I stayed there whilst our house was being finished and we found it to be very clean, quiet and the staff were very nice. It is only a small hotel and does not have any lifts, but if you want good value for money have a look at their webiste, I think that I have spelt the name correctly. They have a small back garden where they serve a modest breakfast. We stayed on the top floor at the back which has quite a nice view over to the mountains. I cannot remember the price but it was very reasonable. The rooms come with air con and small fridge plus kettle etc.

The other recommendation would be the 'Anantasila' at Kao Takiab south of HH, but I think this will be outside your given price range, but you never know what with the downturn in tourists you might be able to get a good deal.

Hope this has been of some help.