Do I Have To Transfer My O Visa To New Passport ?

My UK passport is full and I have to get a new one, I have a non o visa. I am going to embassy in Bkk next week to apply for a new one. Will I have to go to Thai Immigration to transfer the o visa or will they accept the old passport as proof of visa. The visa is only valid untill the end of may. I have already booked my flight to return to UK to renew my visa. Any experiences or advice would be much appreciated....Thanks in advance...

My UK passport is full and I have to get a new one, I have a non o visa. I am going to embassy in Bkk next week to apply for a new one. Will I have to go to Thai Immigration to transfer the o visa or will they accept the old passport as proof of visa. The visa is only valid untill the end of may. I have already booked my flight to return to UK to renew my visa. Any experiences or advice would be much appreciated....Thanks in advance...

When you give the Embassy your old passport you will fold over the page with the Visa on. They cut the corners of the pages so the one you folded will still be uncut and valid. (Or they did when I changed)

Immigration will not transfer Visas only permition to stay stamps. So carry both passports.

When you give the Embassy your old passport you will fold over the page with the Visa on. They cut the corners of the pages so the one you folded will still be uncut and valid. (Or they did when I changed)

Immigration will not transfer Visas only permition to stay stamps. So carry both passports.

Thanks for your help