Have Any Of You Lost Your Husbands To A Thail Girl?

timetogeteven

care to explain what point you are trying to make Ian?

Just joking around, Boo. Definitely not directed at you. It was in regards to the comment on trolling. Trolling in BC is a method used when fishing. Trolling for women takes money... or the looks of Brad Pitt. I apologize if my joking comment was taken personally. Please note I did put a few smilies ( :):D ) behind what I posted...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's in extremely poor taste. Extremely.

Frankly, I suggest that that attitude will only get you so far with some women and the rest will shun you. Not every woman is after money and not every woman is a hooker. And frankly, to come into the womens' forum with that kind of post and the kind of implication you are making about Boo is absolutely unacceptable.

Although I was only joking with Boo, and apologized to her in a separate post, what I said is basically true. I'm old enough to be your Daddy, sbk, and I've spent many years observing what goes on in the world in many different places. And, I made my opinions of women long before I ever came to Thailand. Once women mature enough to know what they want I've seen very little evidence that a woman will choose a poor man instead of a rich one... no matter how good looking the poor guy is. Money does carry some authority and power, and women want to know they will be taken care of. And, the women who are financially secure with their own businesses are even more aware of that fact, and they seldom if ever marry a poor man. That is totally unlike rich men who often marry poor women. That is probably because women are more calculating and understand the risks better. Men let their little head do the reasoning. Business women might have a "fling" with their tennis pro or athletic trainer, but they seldom marry the guy... men do.

Frankly, I suggest that that attitude will only get you so far with some women and the rest will shun you. Not every woman is after money and not every woman is a hooker. And frankly, to come into the womens' forum with that kind of post and the kind of implication you are making about Boo is absolutely unacceptable.

Although I was only joking with Boo, and apologized to her in a separate post, what I said is basically true. I'm old enough to be your Daddy, sbk, and I've spent many years observing what goes on in the world in many different places. And, I made my opinions of women long before I ever came to Thailand. Once women mature enough to know what they want I've seen very little evidence that a woman will choose a poor man instead of a rich one... no matter how good looking the poor guy is. Money does carry some authority and power, and women want to know they will be taken care of. And, the women who are financially secure with their own businesses are even more aware of that fact, and they seldom if ever marry a poor man. That is totally unlike rich men who often marry poor women. That is probably because women are more calculating and understand the risks better. Men let their little head do the reasoning. Business women might have a "fling" with their tennis pro or athletic trainer, but they seldom marry the guy... men do.

Your talent for verbiose patter is obvious and v impressive. To equate farang women's desire to meet a male who is in 'the same economic sphere' as them with the farang/thai relationships we see here is difficult - but you did it v well.

Unfortunately you made the point of saying "once women mature enough to know what they want I've seen little evidence that a woman will choose a poor man instead of a rich man". i.e. young Western women aren't v concerned with money and prefer to choose men they find attractive.

Most of the relationships here involve young women (and old men) and those 'older' Thai women know they have no chance if they don't meet a farang. Older Western women aren't so desperate to find a man at any cost.

Yes, I agree with you though that whilst older Western women may have a fling with their tennis pro or athletic trainer, they're not stupid enough to see it as anything other than sex. They know v well why the tennis pro etc. (or here, poor, uneducated partner) is 'enjoying' their company, men unbelievably think that the younger, impoverished partner loves them for themselves! :)

Edited by F1fanatic

Your talent for verbiose patter is obvious and v impressive. To equate farang women's desire to meet a male who is in 'the same economic sphere' as them with the farang/thai relationships we see here is difficult - but you did it v well.

Unfortunately you made the point of saying "once women mature enough to know what they want I've seen little evidence that a woman will choose a poor man instead of a rich man". i.e. young Western women aren't v concerned with money and prefer to choose men they find attractive.

Most of the relationships here involve young women (and old men) and those 'older' Thai women know they have no chance if they don't meet a farang. Older Western women aren't so desperate to find a man at any cost.

Yes, I agree with you though that whilst older Western women may have a fling with their tennis pro or athletic trainer, they're not stupid enough to see it as anything other than sex. They know v well why the tennis pro etc. (or here, poor, uneducated partner) is 'enjoying' their company, men unbelievably think that the younger, impoverished partner loves them for themselves! :D

Without going into the finer details of your post f1, You are correct and both incorrect.

Sorry it is now 21.30 and have being working since 18.30 previous day forgive me if i have misinterpreted.

Ohhhhhh forget it i'am going to sleep :):D:D

Edited by cyb