Lineseed/flaxseed Oil

robblok

This is a healthy fat and i would love to take it again, i did so in Holland but i cant seem to find it in Thailand. Once there was a small shop on the way from the skytrain to pantip plaza but that has closed. Does anyone have any idea.

This is a healthy fat and i would love to take it again, i did so in Holland but i cant seem to find it in Thailand. Once there was a small shop on the way from the skytrain to pantip plaza but that has closed. Does anyone have any idea.

I was told they have them in foodland in pattaya, is there a foodland in bkk. i would try the upscale farang oriented markets

• 2 weeks later...

Villa Market? They stock it in the Pattaya store, so I guess it would be in the Bangkok one.

Just as an aside, I have taken flaxseed oil before, but (after looking at facts) now consider it to be unhealthy to take in fats like this, worth checking sites like Dr Doug Graham's which seriously undermine the health claims for things like flaxseed.

:o

Villa Market? They stock it in the Pattaya store, so I guess it would be in the Bangkok one.

Just as an aside, I have taken flaxseed oil before, but (after looking at facts) now consider it to be unhealthy to take in fats like this, worth checking sites like Dr Doug Graham's which seriously undermine the health claims for things like flaxseed.

:o

I still believe it is healthy and a lot of scientific data says the same. Thanks for your awnser ill look there.

• 4 months later...

Just as an aside, I have taken flaxseed oil before, but (after looking at facts) now consider it to be unhealthy to take in fats like this, worth checking sites like which seriously undermine the health claims for things like flaxseed.

:)

I still believe it is healthy and a lot of scientific data says the same. Thanks for your awnser ill look there.

Flax seed oil as used by Dr. Johanna Budwig (Noble Prize Nominee) together with cottage cheese cures cancer, and this is not an urban legend, it is just the truth. Google Budwig for more info. it is very important that the linseed oil is used freshly extracted not refined in any way.

Just as an aside, I have taken flaxseed oil before, but (after looking at facts) now consider it to be unhealthy to take in fats like this, worth checking sites like which seriously undermine the health claims for things like flaxseed.

:)

Flax seed oil as used by Dr. Johanna Budwig (Noble Prize Nominee) together with cottage cheese cures cancer, and this is not an urban legend, it is just the truth. Google Budwig for more info. it is very important that the linseed oil is used freshly extracted not refined in any way.

completely true, google her, amazing. dont take the oil, if it is pressed properly [doubtful] it has a refrigerated shelf life of two weeks. but the seeds, buy the small coffee grinder they sell at starbucks and grind each time you use. you must take it with protein or it wont work. read joannans story