Where To Buy Vegimite

mumx4

Nothing like pretending not to be the owner of a business and then promoting it online.. To make me never go there and bad mouth it to all I know.

Low class act if true ??

What is low class about it,the op ask where you buy vegimite he answers farangmart opens next week the guy wants bussiness after he invest a lot of money in a bussiness,are we getting childish of what "bad mouth to all I know'' to make me never go there'' I know many people never grow up.

Nothing like pretending not to be the owner of a business and then promoting it online.. To make me never go there and bad mouth it to all I know.

Low class act if true ??

Member has been quite up front about his business in other Phuket Forum topics. So why would you bad mouth a business that you have never visited ... :o Give the guy a break, it's going to be hard enough business year in 2009.

where in Patong will the FarangMart be opened?

Road from the intersection of Nanai Rd south and road from Karon, going towards Patong beach. About the 5th shop on the right side of the road (opposite that huge new shop house complex). I thought it would be open by Nov/Dec 2008 .... but still not ready ... :o

Low class act if true ??

Member has been quite up front about his business in other Phuket Forum topics. So why would you bad mouth a business that you have never visited ... :o Give the guy a break, it's going to be hard enough business year in 2009.

The 'I think' masquerade..

Full disclosure is 'I hope to be open by'.. Anything less is basically deceitful.

Same as hotel owners coming and posting rave reviews of a place they just visited..

Low class act if true ??

What is low class about it,the op ask where you buy vegimite he answers farangmart opens next week the guy wants bussiness after he invest a lot of money in a bussiness,are we getting childish of what "bad mouth to all I know'' to make me never go there'' I know many people never grow up.

Thanks Tjan the shop will open soon I make the most of using the Farangmart name to promote it up the list in the Google search engine. I will sponsor be a sponsor of this forum once I get my website sorted!!

LivinLos why don't don't drop into Farangmart once it's open I am sure I can sell you something....

mumx4 - yes, Big C near Central. They used to stock it (I've bought it there - shelf right on the back wall of the supermarket section). Perhaps they've stopped stocking it - but did you have a good search (pointless trying to ask)?

Does anyone know where I may be able to buy vegimite & promite in Phuket?????

What about the real stuff, Marmite, Im sorry, so sorry, I promise I will not mention this again, do you sell it? :o

Anybody & everybody who has lived in phuket for sometime, knows were to buy marmite from.

So what's the point of your silly comment? :D:D

Villa Supermarhet at the new Home Pro Village at Chalong will definately stock it - when they open that is!!

Got all excited after the complex opened on the 31st only to find out that Villa will be "opening soon"

Not sure when though.

Low class act if true ??

Yeah, please don't come and visit my business The Baghdad Cafe in Samsen Road, I'd hate to be bad mouthed by anyone ha ha ha ha!

Low class act if true ??

Yeah, please don't come and visit my business The Baghdad Cafe in Samsen Road, I'd hate to be bad mouthed by anyone ha ha ha ha!

Saying its your own business is one thing.. But pretending to be an unaffiliated party offering advice, while sending people to your own biz.. Is dam_n low !!

Spam ruins enough of the web without it ruining forums too..