Outlet Mall/outlet Village - Still There?

xminator

Did a fair amount of shopping in Outlet Mall/Village last year. How did the low-season/not exactly high season effect this place? Empty shops or still offering quality brands?

Is it actually value for money compared to buying in europe or one of the central pattaya stores?

If you mean the one next to Tesco on Sukhumvit, yes it is busy, the second phase is now open too at the back - access from Theprasit road.

I say it is better value than royal garden, mikes etc. and in my opinion better quality goods.

Is it actually value for money compared to buying in europe or one of the central pattaya stores?

I went once to Quiksilver shop and found that everything was 10-20% more expensive than in upmarket Shibuya shopping area in Tokyo.

More expensive than in Sydney too.

And the goods are made in Thailand and then exported...

If you mean the one next to Tesco on Sukhumvit, yes it is busy, the second phase is now open too at the back - access from Theprasit road.

I say it is better value than royal garden, mikes etc. and in my opinion better quality goods.

Agreed, for me it is the best place in Pattaya to buy what I need, (Men buy, Women shop!) prices are acceptable and its never crowded.

I went once to Quiksilver shop and found that everything was 10-20% more expensive than in upmarket Shibuya shopping area in Tokyo.

More expensive than in Sydney too.

And the goods are made in Thailand and then exported...

Yes I was there also and saw that it was more expensive then nigeria and in boemerskonten they had more colors so now I don't buy in thailand anymore.