Does Anyone Know Of Any Wedding Ministers In Chiang Mai?

Tikithanit

not sure if it's legal for someone ordained outside of thailand to marry you or not. it might be purely ceremonial until you go to a registrar's office in your home country and get it officially approved. i'm assuming you're both foreigners?

in any event, you might consider this site: www.dudeism.com.

It would have been helpful if you said where you had already tried ... and what denomination you were seeking .... but my suggestion would be to ask around at the church near the Good View Restaurant down beside the river

I was going to suggest that - Pastor Rupert is his name - not sure about the legalities of it all though, but he would know.

Pastor Jonathan at Christian Outreach Centre down a road near the Grand Veiw might help you as well.

It would have been helpful if you said where you had already tried ... and what denomination you were seeking .... but my suggestion would be to ask around at the church near the Good View Restaurant down beside the river

I was going to suggest that - Pastor Rupert is his name - not sure about the legalities of it all though, but he would know.

Pastor Jonathan at Christian Outreach Centre down a road near the Grand Veiw might help you as well.

I live in the US and i had only one contact that that hotel gave me. Goggling minsters online really didn't help, (i spent weeks online looking for one). My fiance is agnostic and i am a buddhist so an interfaith minister would work best. Thank you soo much!