Dentist For False Teeth

triffid

I have had major dental surgery, extraction of all upper teeth at Chiang Mai Ram Hospital and Dental Clinic. I will not have my new uppers for another 6 weeks as for healing but as of this moment I am highly pleased with the results and professionalism of their staff, particular my dentist DR Thacharot Boonyapakorn I highly recommend. Yes you can communicate, excellent English.

all smiles then? :):D

Getting closer. :D

Thanks, it was Dr. Kravit.

A bit late on the scene to be asking where is Chiang Mai Dental Clinic? Is that it's correct title? Is it also called CM Dental Clinic? I assume it's quite different from Chiang Mai Ram Dental Hospital.So many similar names come up when googled.

I have had major dental surgery, extraction of all upper teeth at Chiang Mai Ram Hospital and Dental Clinic. I will not have my new uppers for another 6 weeks as for healing but as of this moment I am highly pleased with the results and professionalism of their staff, particular my dentist DR Thacharot Boonyapakorn I highly recommend. Yes you can communicate, excellent English.

all smiles then? :):D

Is this dentist specialized in this kind of work, false teeth etc? (The bigger practices do separate their team into specialities according to their training etc.) Did Ram have several dentists, and did you get this one by your/their choice or at random?

all smiles then? :D:D

Is this dentist specialized in this kind of work, false teeth etc? (The bigger practices do separate their team into specialities according to their training etc.) Did Ram have several dentists, and did you get this one by your/their choice or at random?

I well say yes for the specialization. In an emergency you take who get, but I fell that I received the best. I just had my stitches removed Friday. Now to go gum a steak. :)

My thanks to everyone for recommendations and comments. Based upon 3 replies specifically about dentures I intend to go see both Kraivit (despite my antipathy for Phichit at the CM dentalHosp.) and Thacharot for a consultation to hear what they say they can do and will then choose one of them to make me a set of false teeth.