Safe Deposit Box For Rent

MZurf

Does anyone know where I can rent a proper safe deposit box in Pattaya.

I don't want to leave valuables in the house safe when the missus and I are travelling.

I have asked in a number of bank branches but the reply is allways the same: None available.

I think there is one in Jomtien but don't have the contact now. Maybe other members in that area can give a better lead on this.

Explorer

Yes, you can rent a box on the ground floor in the Jomtien complex condo for about 300bt a month, a good professional service.

I think there is one in Jomtien but don't have the contact now. Maybe other members in that area can give a better lead on this.

Explorer

Yes, you can rent a box on the ground floor in the Jomtien complex condo for about 300bt a month, a good professional service.

Many thanks for the info!

Explorer

Many thanks for the info!

The price went up a few months back, and a small safe box is now 400 Baht/month. It's getting pricey at 50 Baht/£ :D . But it's secure, and a good service, I've been using it for five years, with never a problem. Even when they moved premises, without telling me! :D Maybe in the low season the owner will bring the price back down to 300 Baht again - I live in hope, anyway. :o

Does anyone know where I can rent a proper safe deposit box in Pattaya.

I don't want to leave valuables in the house safe when the missus and I are travelling.

I have asked in a number of bank branches but the reply is allways the same: None available.

saw a place on Pattaya Nua about 50 meters before you get to 3rd road heading toward Sukhumvit- looked to be a gold shop but had a big sign out front advertising safety boxes

Edited by jm49er1

I was having the same problem and specifically wanted to use a bank rather than a private firm for security reasons. I eventually found one available at Siam City Bank next to Gullivers on Beach Road.

Same with me. I would rather go with the bank if given a choice. Thanks for the tip!