One-2-call Top-up Card: 100 Baht: Picture On Card

syd barrett

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I attach a photograph copy of the One-2-Call 100 baht top up card. Why is this Nazi salute allowed? I think in Germany this is illegal?

How about YOUR avatar then? :o

Arms stretched above head is not the same as a Nazi salute.

There is something very fishy about these 1-2-Call phonecards.

In fact I have a 300 Baht card in my possession which stretches the limits of common decency and I am consulting with seniors whether or not to post a photograph of it in the Bedlam section.

lol!!!! thats not a nazi salute, thats a boy trying to FLY..."freedom to enjoy the world" if you want to take such a wrong message.. emm I think you should take some chill pills :o

I think Syd Barrett has taken many pills in his time.

Why is it that some people seem to think that they are the only persecuted people in the world and that they have ALL the right to call attention to any preceived (real or imagined) threat?

Sometimes, it is this very arrogant position that alienates them from the rest of the world and because they were allowed to do so - have themselves become bullies.

Well I asked a Thai friend for his interpretation: Its Freedom, travel the world, fly, air balloon, drive car, freedom to fly a kite that symbols freedom, the doctor is helping sick people so they can also have freedom to travel the world, the man raises his arms to demonstrate freedom" So there you go that's how the Thais see it, no subliminal message, no strange salutes, and I have checked the spelling this time so did not need to buy a dictionary when I went out and bought two 100 baht top up cards!