Pantawee Hotel

dabchick

It's actually quite a nice place- I stay there 2x - 3x p/year with the missus (and junior when shes home from school )- in the Penthouse suite - and have never had reason to moan or groan.

Last time there was late October last year - for the weekend. We paid around Baht 6000 (sharing) for the weekend - yes, in the Penthouse suite was jolly good value for what it cost, in my opinion, and gave junior and one of her school friends their own room to share which was around Baht2000 for the weekend.

Food was fine (there was no corking charge on the bottle of vino we brought with), room was cleaned, sheets changed every day ... blah blah , blah blah ...all the usual was up to spec.

Theres half a dozen different types of rooms - priced from around Baht 500 up to Baht 2 000 for the Penthouse. Okay, you can't make a direct comparison with Bangkok rack rates, but still, all round they've got their act together and do a good job.

No hesistation reccomending it.

It's actually quite a nice place- I stay there 2x - 3x p/year with the missus (and junior when shes home from school )- in the Penthouse suite - and have never had reason to moan or groan.

Last time there was late October last year - for the weekend. We paid around Baht 6000 (sharing) for the weekend - yes, in the Penthouse suite was jolly good value for what it cost, in my opinion, and gave junior and one of her school friends their own room to share which was around Baht2000 for the weekend.

Food was fine (there was no corking charge on the bottle of vino we brought with), room was cleaned, sheets changed every day ... blah blah , blah blah ...all the usual was up to spec.

Theres half a dozen different types of rooms - priced from around Baht 500 up to Baht 2 000 for the Penthouse. Okay, you can't make a direct comparison with Bangkok rack rates, but still, all round they've got their act together and do a good job.

No hesistation reccomending it.

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Have also stayed a couple of times and think it is okay. As stated, the rooms differ in size and style and some are better than others. You'll see from the website that the proprietor has an artistic bent. In the end I took to staying at the Nong Khai Grand because I thought it was better and still only just over 1000 baht

Have also stayed a couple of times and think it is okay. As stated, the rooms differ in size and style and some are better than others. You'll see from the website that the proprietor has an artistic bent. In the end I took to staying at the Nong Khai Grand because I thought it was better and still only just over 1000 baht

I too have stayed there a couple of times. We have a big family room with 2 double beds, bathroom with bath and lots of hot water. TV and computer with internet connection in room. 1000bt/night direct internet booking. Excellent, and just a short stroll to the river.

Breakfast is 150bt, but offered at 100 if booked on the internet. I would suggest pass on this, as it is NOT farang orientated, and expensive for what is on offer. Plenty of eating places in the vicinity.