Hello All

hello everyone i am new to the forum

i am on holiday here for 3 months and would like to know where the best night spots are? i am staying in chaweng at the moment but am going to move to lamai shortly as i have a cushdy new place there but cant move in until a few days time

i have to sayy this is such an amazing place i love it it certainly beats england ha ha

ark.

i am on holiday here for 3 months and would like to know where the best night spots are? i am staying in chaweng at the moment but am going to move to lamai shortly as i have a cushdy new place there but cant move in until a few days time

i have to sayy this is such an amazing place i love it it certainly beats england ha ha

ark.

Hi Ark,

Welcome to the forums. I have just moved to Lamai as well. This place is seriously pumping. Check out the Lamai beach road. Fusion is AWESOME, plenty of hot chicks there. Also the bars around the kick boxing ring ... good place to improve your connect four skills if you know what I mean....

ark.

Hi Ark,

Welcome to the forums. I have just moved to Lamai as well. This place is seriously pumping. Check out the Lamai beach road. Fusion is AWESOME, plenty of hot chicks there. Also the bars around the kick boxing ring ... good place to improve your connect four skills if you know what I mean....

Give it a year...:o

ark.

Hi Ark,

Give it a year... :o

A Year was far too long, i should have said 24 hours... :D

Presume OP will be moving back to Chawang as hes too scared to stay in Lamai ha ha ha.

As I used to say when working in the smoke, London to non UK guys, " I may be a Northern Monkey but its better than being a soft, Southern, shandy drinking nancy! " :o

Presume OP will be moving back to Chawang as hes too scared to stay in Lamai ha ha ha.

As I used to say when working in the smoke, London to non UK guys, " I may be a Northern Monkey but its better than being a soft, Southern, shandy drinking nancy! " :D

It would be funny if the fact wasn't that most of us Southerners ( well i'm a Londoner first & foremost ) are not actually soft or drink Shandy, yet you will always be a Northen Monkey.. :o

As I used to say when working in the smoke, London to non UK guys, " I may be a Northern Monkey but its better than being a soft, Southern, shandy drinking nancy! " :D

It would be funny if the fact wasn't that most of us Southerners ( well i'm a Londoner first & foremost ) are not actually soft or drink Shandy, yet you will always be a Northen Monkey.. :o

Your avving a steffi mate!!! Lite and lager mate Blinding geezer blinding ha ha ha ha. We drink proper beer ooop North mate so we call anything else shandy. OK me old china :D