Dns Ip Addresses

spog

The ppp protocol will usually have DHCP capability, which will automatically setup your DNS addresses once you've logged in. I don't know the Anet addresses, but I've used Samart's, which are better than True's (which have sporadic DNS lookup failures... to sites like Yahoo). The DNS servers that I use are:

The ppp protocol will usually have DHCP capability, which will automatically setup your DNS addresses once you've logged in.ย  I don't know the Anet addresses, but I've used Samart's, which are better than True's (which have sporadic DNS lookup failures... to sites like Yahoo).ย  The DNS servers that I use are:

2 Furefoxx

These IPs are

clarinet.asianet.co.th

ppp-203.revip.asianet.co.th

are AsiaNet adresses - which is called True now. I think Samart's DNS are different:

203.149.0.3 - ns.samart.co.th

203.149.0.2 - ns2.samart.co.th

DHCP assigns dynamic IP for connection and DNS adresses could be obtained automatically during connection or assighed manually. I suggest to assign them manually - if you're not on the road with notebook

regards

Thanks a lot guys, I'm happy now.

(setting up a home network. two different OSes, two different types of WiFi cards, two different type of config software - not something to do last thing at night).

You lot are much faster than the support that I pay for from my ISP