Any Recommended Real Estate Agents For Newbie To Bkk?

I have just arrived in bkk for a year or more and looking for an apartment but don't have time to look and also need advice on location as my workplace is a bit out of the way...at ratburana, but i want to live somewhere central, close to a bts, that also has reasonable access to ratburana without squeezing through too many traffic jams.

can anyone recommend an agent who would listen well to the kind of place i'm after and recommend appropriate places around the 30-50K range? ideally they would have a car and could drive me to the different apartments but not necessarily...and is there a standard charge agents make for this service?

look forward to any advice anyone can give....thanks!

Are you staying here as a single or with family (and children)? How many bedrooms are you looking for? Any company car that requires a reserved parking lot at your residence?

Hi...I am in my own and looking for a two bedroom place...i will probably buy a car at some stage so would be looking for a car space too..

Are you staying here as a single or with family (and children)? How many bedrooms are you looking for? Any company car that requires a reserved parking lot at your residence?

Hi...I am in my own and looking for a two bedroom place...i will probably buy a car at some stage so would be looking for a car space too..

See my post "A 2-bedroom/2-bathroom Condo in Sukhumvit Soi 24 for Long Term Rent" for details and photos. If you are interested in my Condo, please message me.

See my post "A 2-bedroom/2-bathroom Condo in Sukhumvit Soi 24 for Long Term Rent" for details and photos. If you are interested in my Condo, please message me.

Thanks for that , the place looks good but I would really like to look around at what is available before plunging in, so still looking for a good agent...

• 2 weeks later...
I have just arrived in bkk for a year or more and looking for an apartment but don't have time to look and also need advice on location as my workplace is a bit out of the way...at ratburana, but i want to live somewhere central, close to a bts, that also has reasonable access to ratburana without squeezing through too many traffic jams.

can anyone recommend an agent who would listen well to the kind of place i'm after and recommend appropriate places around the 30-50K range? ideally they would have a car and could drive me to the different apartments but not necessarily...and is there a standard charge agents make for this service?

look forward to any advice anyone can give....thanks!

my friend just dealt and bought a place in Bangkok through Nakornpathip Agency. they seem to deal real well and have many listings for farangs in your price range. Agent name was Khun Ae 0869955721

thanks for your advice all....just letting you know i went with jack from kkeasyhome..we didn't get around to viewing anything until today (I kept putting it off) but saw 6 places today and I took the first one ...jack really listens well and understood what i was after, clean, simple, nice design and well finished...at 45K for a 120m2 2 br condo at premier condo in suk 24 i think it is about 5-7k over market price for that building but it is really well renovated and has really tasteful furniture ...i told him i hate things like cushioned salmon-pink bed-heads and cheap undersized leather sofas...and he knew exactly what i meant...he didn't charge anything but whatever commission he earns on it is well deserved.

I highly recommend Jack to anyone out looking.