Motorcycle Accessories

bendyallen

Could any advise where i can obtain quality motorcycle accessories in the chiang mai area? In particular, i am looking for a large chrome luggage rack that will fit a 2009 Honda Phantom. Or, where can I get one made? Thank you!

Do you use Google Earth? Here are the coordinates to a shop that has everything you could possibly want. If they don't have it, they'll get it. 18°47'23.71"N, 98°59'43.80"E

There are more on this street if you walk east (away from the moat) a little further.

Could any advise where i can obtain quality motorcycle accessories in the chiang mai area? In particular, i am looking for a large chrome luggage rack that will fit a 2009 Honda Phantom. Or, where can I get one made? Thank you!

Pk Shop.. Sells many phantom accerssories.. it's just past the adventure hotel..

good luck.

Try Chiang Mai Biker Shop

97-98 Mahidol Rd, opposite New Star. Tel: 053 200190.

For more Chiang Mai shops go here.