Good Guest Houses

majicjockey

Can anyone post names and web sites of good guest houses around centre road and soi buakow, third rd area for between 10k - 15k per mth......thanks in advance

As I have posted a couple of times prior, try the "Diana-Oasis" inside Diana Estate on Soi Bouakao. They have a bunch of different, very well appointed rooms in a beautiful Estate with 2 pools, gym, restaurant and have very friendly staff! Ideal for long-term! They have a website diana-oasis.com that shows one type of their new rooms, but I stayed in one of their cheaper rooms, about 14'000 month with free breakfast, cleaning, Wifi and more! Don't know why they don't show those cheaper rooms also on their site. Probably not many available. But even those rooms beat everything around, with new Daikin Air, Big Fridge, Microwave and so! Last time they had a lot of gulfers, they got plenty of safe parking and Meow has contacts to courses and transportation.Say hello to Meow the Manager, she might buy me lunch next time around! Another option is RCON down on Soi Boukaoa, but if you do the numbers it hardly compares to Oasis. :o JL.

Can anyone post names and web sites of good guest houses around centre road and soi buakow, third rd area for between 10k - 15k per mth......thanks in advance

As I have posted a couple of times prior, try the "Diana-Oasis" inside Diana Estate on Soi Bouakao. They have a bunch of different, very well appointed rooms in a beautiful Estate with 2 pools, gym, restaurant and have very friendly staff! Ideal for long-term! They have a website diana-oasis.com that shows one type of their new rooms, but I stayed in one of their cheaper rooms, about 14'000 month with free breakfast, cleaning, Wifi and more! Don't know why they don't show those cheaper rooms also on their site. Probably not many available. But even those rooms beat everything around, with new Daikin Air, Big Fridge, Microwave and so! Last time they had a lot of gulfers, they got plenty of safe parking and Meow has contacts to courses and transportation.Say hello to Meow the Manager, she might buy me lunch next time around! Another option is RCON down on Soi Boukaoa, but if you do the numbers it hardly compares to Oasis. :o JL.

Diana Oasis are good but there are serious 'noise' issues here.

R-Con on Soi Bukhaew, I have heard mixed reports, check security issues.

My recommendation is Soi 5 Pattaya Beach Road, quiet Soi 5 Apartments. About 2 minutes from 2nd Road end. Faultless with all amenities.

My recommendation is Soi 5 Pattaya Beach Road, quiet Soi 5 Apartments. About 2 minutes from 2nd Road end. Faultless with all amenities.

Diana-Oasis' rooms are not in the Tower which is effected by the X-ite Disco sometimes, all their rooms are in quiet garden units....Stayed in both of their buildings and never had any noise problems. There are several agencies renting out within Diana-Estate, Diana-Oasis are by far the best. JL.

Diana-Oasis' rooms are not in the Tower which is effected by the X-ite Disco sometimes, all their rooms are in quiet garden units....Stayed in both of their buildings and never had any noise problems. There are several agencies renting out within Diana-Estate, Diana-Oasis are by far the best. JL.

Sounds like diana - Oasis is the place thanks