Samui Immigration and Income Affidavit

Good afternoon,

Wondering if anyone currently used the income affidavit from their embassy for marriage or retirement visa with Samui immigration or whether or not they accept it.

My previous province IO has allowed it the past decade but have just moved and curious if Samui immigration accepts it.

Cheers,

Stan

Samui Immigration accepts income affidavit according to their list of documents for extension of stay, both based on marriage and retirement.

You might find more about it the pinned thread in the local Samui-forum, link here is for the last page...

The scan hereunder is the documents required for extension of stay based on marriage at Samui Immigration – document collected in the office yesterday,  March 1st 2024 – set 2 is the same in Thai language for the wife to read...

2024_Marriage-extension.thumb.jpg.b5a76e469fdfa041b3212b8e0a05b5a4.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, khunPer said:

Samui Immigration accepts income affidavit according to their list of documents for extension of stay, both based on marriage and retirement.

You might find more about it the pinned thread in the local Samui-forum, link here is for the last page...

The scan hereunder is the documents required for extension of stay based on marriage at Samui Immigration – document collected in the office yesterday,  March 1st 2024 – set 2 is the same in Thai language for the wife to read...

2024_Marriage-extension.thumb.jpg.b5a76e469fdfa041b3212b8e0a05b5a4.jpg

That's great, truly appreciate your help and provided links.  Im getting close to my renewal and I just wanted to make sure I did not need to start looking at dumping a lump sum or transferring money in monthly and getting the bank statement about that.

The affidavit is easier and more familiar for me to work with at this point.

thanks again!

-- Stan

• Thanks 1