Guest House Bangkapi

majicjockey

Hi Im looking for a good clean guest house in the area of Bankapi close to the mall if possible. Price between 600 - 1000 baht per night. Any ideas? web links would be great

www.metropointbangkok.com

A little more than the OP requested :o

BT - sorry I can not help.

web site quotes more expensive.......starts 690 baht.delux 890 baht.stay 5 nights after that 50% discount for 3 month period.....brand new hotel only opened since late dec......nice place

No guest houses in that area. However many apartment blocks do daily rates of 495 Baht. Take a wander down Lad Phrao 130. There is definitely at least one down there.

If you want to try nearer the Mall, try Lad Phrao 140. There are many apartment blocks down there but I don't know if any are doing daily rates.

As Briggsy pointed out I know of no guest houses in this area, in fact the only thing that springs to mind would be the Chaleena Hotel on the banks of the mighty Khlong Saen Saep at Maha Chai, 2 stops from The Mall Bang Kapi, or The Alexander Hotel on Ramkamhaeng Rd, I personally wouldnt stay in either.

Another option would be to stay in a, hong pak, as Briggsy mentions plenty of them around starting from 350 baht per night to 4,500 per month, in fact directly opposite The Mall Bang Kapi there is an apartment complex called asia mansions, there are others available on soi Happy Land as well.

The whole area has many of these apartments, but you may have to do your homework to make sure you arent about to move in above a karaoke bar, etc etc.