Uk Horse Racing

mr.buffalo

I will put this in the Pattaya forum as it is the place I would like do it from. 'It' being betting on the UK horse racing. Does any one have an account with the bookies say for instance Ladbrokes and play the horses via the internet. I suppose the real question is are the bookies pages blocked by the Thai internet censors?

How will they know where I am if the funds for the race betting are coming from the account I have established with them and my email is.... @hotmail.com and I am using wifi?

when i was using bookies via the inter-net in thailand , there were a few that you could log on but couldnt bet, i think partybet and gamebookers only a few! laddys were all right! The rest dont give a diddly!! You can always ring on their freephone number via skype also!!

You cant use moneybookers to fund account if you use them

laters

So if I open accounts with Ladbrokes, William Hill, Betfair et al here in England I can bet in Thailand? Good news for me.

Betfair (even ifyou are an existing customer and/or have credit with them already) will NOT operate in Thailand.

If anyone knows a way around this PM me.

The other big 3 all work O.K.

Gambling in Thailand is illegal, but almost impossible to stop for online punters or indeed account holders phoning the U.K.