Starting Bussiness In Thailand

In the beginning of his year I started to design e- commerce bussiness for my wife who live in Thailand (I dont live in LOS) and now we have reach such point our project that we need some good advive to avoiding bigger surprises. Actually I thought that it would be easy to create some e- commerce bussiness but I was wrong ! It need a lot of time to clear many technical issues before shop is ready for customers. After vinning technical problems comes maybe the biggest problem .... to got the first buying customer !

THESE THINGS SEEMS TO BE 95 % DONE

1. Tested many shopping cart softwares and finally found suitable version

2. Tried to modify shopping cart (style, payment system, shipping etc)

3. Reserved good domain name ( I hope so :D

4. Designed bussiness logo (not me)

5. Desided where I buy stable hosting service (not in Thailand)

I NEED HELP WITH THESE ISSUES

1.) I think I use PayPal and Moneybooker buttons to arrange payments to my wifes thai bank account. Also google checkout would be nice ? Just wondering banking broblem in Thailand ... which bank would offer best solutions .... what kind of creditcard work with PP and moneybooker accounts without broblem ?

2.) If my wife open Paypal account in Thailand and normally use it in Thailand.... does she got some problem if I have to sometimes log in her PayPal account in my home (other country) ? I scare that she would need help sometimes and can I help her without problem !

3.) Am I right that my wife have to registered bussiness ? I have heard that also e- commerce needs some extra registration and if we do that we could be "trusted shop" ! Have anybody idea how much those registrations are ?

4.) I also think that my wife should pay some taxes and vats ! Have anybody experience about this issue ? Can my wife reduce rents, computers etc expenses in taxations ?

5.) What about book keeping ? Does she have to proof incomes that way ?

6.) What else I should know before I try to hit my head ? :o