Internet Guitar Lesson

Algarpeter

Guitar is one of the easiest and best instruments to get started on. It's a matter of learning a few chords. If you can find a good online guitar lesson site that is inexpensive, because you can learn at your own place and learn what you want to learn.

Guitar is one of the easiest and best instruments to get started on. It's a matter of learning a few chords. If you can find a good online guitar lesson site that is inexpensive, because you can learn at your own place and learn what you want to learn.

do you know where i can get hubcaps for a '72 Pinto?

• 2 weeks later...
Let us guess. You have a link to the perfect site. :o

If the guy who started the thread doesn't have a good link then I do. It's a perfect site for those who want to start learning jazz guitar. I've been trying to get lessons in thailand for over 13 years but have only found one teacher who chairs the guitar dept at Mahanadol University (studied with him when I first came in 1997). Being a beginner I just couldn't keep up.

Anyone who's tried will know that Thais go for soft rock like the Eagles and jazz guitar tuition just cannot be found.

So don't give the guy a hard time for sharing his finds with the rest of us. We, in the guitar community will probably be very interested to hear what he has to say! Take a 'kin hike on this one!

do you know where i can get hubcaps for a '72 Pinto?

Yeah, I think that there's a guy on a guitar online site who nicked yours - he might hand them over for a few sheckles.

For starters one could read tab for their favourite songs on ultimate-guitar.com. Youtube has many videos of guitar tuition and covers as well. Another great tool is Powertabs and Guitarpro which makes learning parts/songs/riffs really fast. Thailand has many guitar tuition vcds/dvds as well, ranging from Mel Bay to Zakk Wylde...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Go to Youtube and type 'Sawlon' into the search field. This guy is amazing. His personality is awesome, his music and lessons are fun, concise and more importantly easy to learn. And there's 200 of them!

Definately worth a look troops! :)

Go to Youtube and type 'Sawlon' into the search field. This guy is amazing. His personality is awesome, his music and lessons are fun, concise and more importantly easy to learn. And there's 200 of them!

Definately worth a look troops! :D

I hear that high scoring on GUITAR HERO will make you as skilled as Eddie Van Halen :)