Visa Info Needed.

Bigfoot

I was pissed off last week to realise that I only got a 15 day visa after a visit to Burma.

As far as i can see, you only get a 30 day visa when arriving by plane, all overland crossings only result in a 15 day visa.

That's a bit of a pain for me! I was hoping to head off to Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia for a few weeks, than land back in Thailand for a month or so. Looks as if I'll end up having to do another visa run, or fly back from Hanoi of Pnom Penh.

I was pissed off last week to realise that I only got a 15 day visa after a visit to Burma.

As far as i can see, you only get a 30 day visa when arriving by plane, all overland crossings only result in a 15 day visa.

That's a bit of a pain for me! I was hoping to head off to Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia for a few weeks, than land back in Thailand for a month or so. Looks as if I'll end up having to do another visa run, or fly back from Hanoi of Pnom Penh.

Its not a visa, its a visa exemption (assuming you are from one of the 48 eligible countries), which is a stamp on your passport allowing you to stay for 15 or 30 days depending on your method of entry into the kingdom.