Shooting Range In Hua Hin

marsu

Actually there are two. The one on the highway between Hua Hin and Cha-Am mentioned above is relatively new and there is also an older one (been here at least six years) run by the military/police that is open to the public as well. It is in the sticks in the north western part of Hua Hin and difficult to find but you can get directions if you need to when you arrive.

coming out of hua hin , turn left through the temple archway by the toyota dealership , go up that soi , over the railway , up to the canal road , cross the canal road and veer right into the village of bo fai , through the village ,past the temple and turn right , there are signs for the shooting range which is about 200 metres further on the right.

you can rent a gun, buy some bullets and fire away , or they will give you instruction if you prefer. they have a competitive shooting club.

friendly people. no english spoken.

Thanks for those directions taxexile,

That's the one I mentioned. I've been there a few times but always have to drive around and look for the signs as I live in the other end of town and am not too familiar with the roads in and around Bo Fai.

Go to:

youtube.com/watch?v=he8haL9lx94

Sorry, this site won't allow me to post the link.

Be sure to click on the "More Info" link on the right side, near the "Subscribe" button, and read the information.

Cheers!

That's the one where I went PoeDogg. Has anyone on here visited the newer range on the highway between Hua Hin and Cha-Am. I like to know more about their facility, policies, rental guns, and pricing...