Want Rent A Land For Longterm

is it possible rent a land in pattaya for longterm ( 1000 square meters ) and build a house inside ; walls around; planting trees inside

and build swimming pool etc.. how much does it me cost around ; anyone has idea ?

the land i wish to rent might be around skumvit road area .. ( is it safe)

how much does it me cost to rent land for 20 years ...

is it possible rent a land in pattaya for longterm ( 1000 square meters ) and build a house inside ; walls around; planting trees inside

and build swimming pool etc.. how much does it me cost around ; anyone has idea ?

Yes you can lease property long term. Cost is relative to what you can afford, are you a millionaire or blue-collar worker? You should really plan on spending time in Pattaya to look around and visit potential sites. You do realize that Pattaya is an expensive real estate area, there are cheaper places in Thailand.

so after 20 years are you going to leave the house, perimeter walls, swimming pool, garden to the land owner?

it's a lot of money thrown away - renting this land will be nothing in comparison what are you going to invest (adn part with your investment).

just rent a house 10k/month and have a peace of mind, that you can move anywhere anytime

so after 20 years are you going to leave the house, perimeter walls, swimming pool, garden to the land owner?

it's a lot of money thrown away - renting this land will be nothing in comparison what are you going to invest (adn part with your investment).

just rent a house 10k/month and have a peace of mind, that you can move anywhere anytime

i like houses with large garden like 1000 suqare meter... there are plenty of houses in pattaya for sale with garden but the garden are too small for me;

houses with large garden exteremly expencive too.. thats why i thought i can lease for long term a large garden with trees inside and puting a simple mobil house inside.. there are many thai people who owns garden and do nothing inside ; if i offer them lease their garden for 25 years and pay the money cash ; they must jump of it..

Yes you can lease property long term. Cost is relative to what you can afford, are you a millionaire or blue-collar worker? You should really plan on spending time in Pattaya to look around and visit potential sites. You do realize that Pattaya is an expensive real estate area, there are cheaper places in Thailand.

All i need is a large garden about 1000 square meter to lease ; there must be many thai people who owns large garden good for nothing and if i offer them to lease their rubbish garden which has only bush inside for 25 years and pay all the money as cash in one time ; they must be aggree..and after i can a buy a mobil bungalow house and put inside; thats it.. pattaya is okey; i need also civilitation ;except pattaya nothing going on in thailand; i want both garden and civilitation.. thanks for reply

All i need is a large garden about 1000 square meter to lease ; there must be many thai people who owns large garden good for nothing and if i offer them to lease their rubbish garden which has only bush inside for 25 years and pay all the money as cash in one time ; they must be aggree..and after i can a buy a mobil bungalow house and put inside; thats it.. pattaya is okey; i need also civilitation ;except pattaya nothing going on in thailand; i want both garden and civilitation.. thanks for reply.

You may think that you are looking at a "rubbish garden" but i can guarantee you every Thai person here knows the "value" of their "prime piece of real estate", and it will be a lot more than you think, particularly anywhere near Sukhumvit in Pattaya! :o

I know of an eco-development starting soon in Rayong where 1 rai lots (1,600m) can be purchased (or other arrangement for foreigner). You can build a small house and the estate will provide other facilities such as water supply, electricity, security etc.

They concept is for people to make small farms with fruit trees, rubber, agarwood, mahogany or teak, vegetables, flowers and can even make a fish pond and earn a small income from what they grow. s a group community agriculture advice and labour can be available to community residents if they need it.

Send me a PM and we can discuss further.

• 2 weeks later...
All i need is a large garden about 1000 square meter to lease ; there must be many thai people who owns large garden good for nothing and if i offer them to lease their rubbish garden which has only bush inside for 25 years and pay all the money as cash in one time ; they must be aggree..and after i can a buy a mobil bungalow house and put inside; thats it.. pattaya is okey; i need also civilitation ;except pattaya nothing going on in thailand; i want both garden and civilitation.. thanks for reply.

You may think that you are looking at a "rubbish garden" but i can guarantee you every Thai person here knows the "value" of their "prime piece of real estate", and it will be a lot more than you think, particularly anywhere near Sukhumvit in Pattaya! :o

but i can guarantee you every Thai person here knows the "value" of their "prime piece of real estate : yes you maybe right; its well known how smart thai people are.

the logic is as everywhere else in the world with the prime locations (like next to sukhumwit) - it's going up long term. They don't have to rent you out now, they wait 10 years and the price might very likely double, triple, quadruple. At the end of your 20 years contract they might make more money lending it out in 2019.

pattaya still develops fast and will be encroching on those "rubbish gardens" at some stage, with appartment blocks, supermatkets, shops, car dalers, restaurants paying very good money for the land. Some of those "rubbish gardens" are already bought by the developers or as a long term investment.

sometimes ago the Walking Street was a beach with fishermen's huts and talang wa was selling for 100 baht.

to get a good deal your job is to walk around and try to find a desparate owner who needs money right now.

take into consideration "farang factor" - the price will be higher and the negotiations longer, than if occupier was a thai. The owner knows that you are interested, don't know many other property owners and you have money and just waits for you to accept his offer

Edited by londonthai

Maximum lease is 30 years. At that time they may renew your lease, probably at a much higher price, or they may say no. If they say no they are supposed to pay you for your house (555).

They may offer you peanuts and then you are in court to fight it and that will be long and expensive.

In the meantime your house could be struck by lightning and burn down when you are away. :o