Sarah Oxley

Ave88

:D

The undisputed facts.

Sarah Oxley is now on bail, she is living in bangkok with her husbad Darren Oxley and their 3 children.

Sarah Oxley is on bail for organising the attemted murder of the American Donald Whiting. Donald Whiting is paralised frim the neck down after being shot 3 time's over a building dispute here in Hua Hin.

Sarah Oxley's first husband was a policeman, her brother is also a policeman.

Darren Oxley is wanted in the UK (Sheffield) for drug related ctime's see the link below for all information concerning this case in the UK.

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/news2/...ting.4933624.jp

Also see the February special edition of Hua Hin Hot Line News, this paper has detailed information concerning the case, also show's Darrren Oxley intimidating Donald Whiting and his wife outside their house in Hua Hin. Darren Oxley is alongside his company vehicle (Hua Hin Hot Propertie's Estate Agents).

See this link for postings on Thai Visa http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/American-Sho...hl=Darren+Oxley

What is happening??? Anyone know when the trial date is ?????

This case must be kept in the public domain. :o

Edited by Ave88

Is there not a warrant out for Mr Oxleys arrest then?

Seemingly, that's the case?

Ave88, you stated on this thread on 23rd March that Oxley was in Phuket -

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Darren-Oxley-t251753.html

You now state that its 'an undisputed fact' that he is in Bkk, you seem to know plenty about his whereabouts?

I asked before and didn't get an answer, but have you told the Police what you know?

And why is one of your posts always followed by a newbie linking Oxley to a certain property company? Especially when the reality of that connection has been explained here by different posters on more than one thread.

There's something not right about your posts.

Everyone wants to see those guilty caught and punished, but I'm not sure what you are seeking to achieve?

Sarah Oxley is now on bail, she is living in bangkok with her husbad Darren Oxley and their 3 children.

if , as you claim , you really do have accurate info. as to where darren oxley is living , then contact the uk police in sheffield who might make moves to have him extradited back to the uk for jumping bail etc.

a request for extradition from thailand may probably be dealt with by a different thai police department to the one involved with the hua hin case ( the one that is somehow unable to locate him ! ) and may be glad to have a reason to detain him , a reason that does not tread on the toes of the hua hin police and the toes of others who seem to be content to let this case fade away.

Is there not a warrant out for Mr Oxleys arrest then?

Seemingly, that's the case?

Ave88, you stated on this thread on 23rd March that Oxley was in Phuket -

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Darren-Oxley-t251753.html

You now state that its 'an undisputed fact' that he is in Bkk, you seem to know plenty about his whereabouts?

I asked before and didn't get an answer, but have you told the Police what you know?

And why is one of your posts always followed by a newbie linking Oxley to a certain property company? Especially when the reality of that connection has been explained here by different posters on more than one thread.

There's something not right about your posts.

Everyone wants to see those guilty caught and punished, but I'm not sure what you are seeking to achieve?

Darren Oxley was in Phuket, he is now with his wife and 3 children in BKK.

Police have been informed, not the Hua hin Police, waste of time.

PM the newbie, ask him.

See this report http://www.huahinreport.com/

Edited by Ave88

if , as you claim , you really do have accurate info. as to where darren oxley is living , then contact the uk police in sheffield who might make moves to have him extradited back to the uk for jumping bail etc.

a request for extradition from thailand may probably be dealt with by a different thai police department to the one involved with the hua hin case ( the one that is somehow unable to locate him ! ) and may be glad to have a reason to detain him , a reason that does not tread on the toes of the hua hin police and the toes of others who seem to be content to let this case fade away.

No point, they and the Thai Police only seem interested in Peadofile's. I fthis is kept in the public eye then perhaps something will be done about this drug dealer.

See this http://www.huahinnews.net/news-2008-11/for...t-in-huahin.htm

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/1360...mpt-on-american

Edited by Ave88

Isn't naming other members and giving details about where they live against the rules of the forum?

The rules state that no members details can be posted as it's an invasion of privacy.

It looks to me like we know who you are and where you live, but I could be wrong, in which case I apologise.

oldgit

Im sorry you are incorrect in asuming that this is we know were you are but basically maybe this man might now stop spilling all this ideal gossip onto this site when infact he knows nothing but likes hiding behind his keyboard were he feels very safe.By the way before anyone jumps in and says that Im darren oxley im not although I do know him

As I say if I am wrong I apologise, but if I had been named on a forum and my location given, I would probably find it intimidating, though I am not suggesting for one moment that was your intention, though we all like to feel safe.

I suppose it's best to let people rant, they will shoot themselves in the foot eventually and nobody will take any notice.

By the way before anyone jumps in and says that Im darren oxley im not although I do know him

I think your nick gives away who you are?

Ave 88, how can you say passing info to the UK Police is a waste of time?

Edited by Ollie

Im sorry you are incorrect in asuming that this is we know were you are but basically maybe this man might now stop spilling all this ideal gossip onto this site when infact he knows nothing but likes hiding behind his keyboard were he feels very safe.

By the way before anyone jumps in and says that Im darren oxley im not although I do know him

Edit: deleted quoted text removed - mario2008

Hmmmm... Not very many degrees of separation. Everyone knows someone or knows someone who knows someone.

TheWalkingMan

Hua Hin is forener gangster town forener crooks who pay police they are Real Estate agency owners they without work permits and they no experience of property and make law up just to sell house but they lie and property developer very bad people and they murderers pay for shooters and owners of property magazines too they crooks too all protekt each other and they lies about property deals and steal people money pretend 90 year lease but Thailand law say 30 year only and make crook contracts to change true law. Local internet forum protect crooks people too and make Hua Hin bad place no can trust anywun

Just spent three lovely hot days in Hua Hin. Nobody tried to shoot me or even sell me a sweet suite of clothes. Burger King has bacon burgers on sale for 109 baht for the set. Taxi drivers much the same. Blue Angel cabaret, same. The big golden Buddha statue still stands at the point, waving at the jet-ski boats to slow down.

Thread closed. Way too many Oxley bashing threads.