Nonstopaction

svenivan

Ahhh !

Today reading some posts it just hit me! Nonstopaction, the Troll that tried to upset us here in CR, of course I know who he is!

Must been that I woke up sober this morning, my head was more clear.

We all have met him! We all know him!

I will buy a beer, no, three beer to the first guy that can tell here in this thread who he is ! (not including himself, that will be too easy)

To make it more easy for you, read his posts loud for yourself. suddenly you know who he is !

:o:D:D

I think I`ve known all along Sven. We usually refer to him as CC. I`m surprised you never clicked earlier.

I`m out of th country at the moment, but my wife attended Rico`s opening, So if I need to confim it I will ask her.

Do I get the beers?

Yor drinking buddy, C35B. :o

I think I`ve known all along Sven. We usually refer to him as CC. I`m surprised you never clicked earlier.

I`m out of th country at the moment, but my wife attended Rico`s opening, So if I need to confim it I will ask her.

Do I get the beers?

Yor drinking buddy, C35B. :D

CC?

No click here, I think you are wrong.

Hey Goski, do you want a beer or not? Starting with letter ..... that´s no winning answere!

:o:D:D

O mejor 3 botellas grandes, bien heladas, con limon... :o

....and I think English is the only language allowed on TV Forum? :D

If that's the case, why do we see the occasional Thai script not being removed from posts? TV has a forum devoted to the study of Thai.

If "English" really is the only language allowed, and a strict interpretation of those rules is enforced, a significant number of posts would need to be removed. :D

Note: For the humor impaired, my second sentence was an attempt at levity.

Edited by klikster

I think a reasonable interpretation of the forum rules is that the occasional phrase/bon mot, in Swedish, Swahili, Sanskrit or whatever is tolerated.

But not a 500 word posting in Dutch, responded to by 4 other Dutch members in their native tongue.

(That's just an example BTW; I lived in Nederlands in the 70's and fondly remember my time spent there- nothing against Holland. :o )

The owners of the forum are multinational. They decided on English, except in the Thai language subforum, as the only language allowed.

We have moderators who speak as their native language Swedish, Thai, Italian, German, Spanish, Hebrew, etc. But on the mods forum we only use English as well.

Hope this clarifies things. :D

Thank you Sven! I collected my reward at Rico's yesterday as you know, one beer would have been enough because I don't remember driving home. There were complaints from the sore loosers in the British crowd that I didn't specify which "Rob" buy hey! If you don't know who you're a looser and we all know who the winner is! Me! Aaahh... I have smelled the victory and old alcohol breath.

And for the Swahilians I can just say: nina kiu tafadhali nataka bia baridi!