Another Club Raided (tony's)

Thaddeus

Goog to the see the B-I-B not showing any favoritism.

Generally avoid Tony's after they put their already expensive drinks, up 50% on New Year's Eve.

Every minute someone comes round pestering you to buy flowers, popcorn, snacks etc, or stuffing the Cocktail menu under the nose of girl's with Farang who are too timid to say no.

Been there once or twice and hated it. Double tiered pricing and you guessed it.........farang pay more than thais. :o

My sympathies for the <snip> who runs it............NOT

Edited by soundman
Removed excessive profanity.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've no beef with Tony, despite his awful TV ads on Sophon about ten years back, I've walked in his disco once and turned around immediately as it's not my kind of place. But, like the others, I thought he was fireproof so he's either not paid his dues or he's p1ssed someone in soi 9 off or he's got serious business competition moving in.

Been there once or twice and hated it. Double tiered pricing and you guessed it.........farang pay more than thais. :o

My sympathies for the <snip> who runs it............NOT

Much the same as the other freelancers clubs on Walking street then. 90 baht for TG/BG, 160 baht baht for foreigners/men....or thereabouts.

This rash of raids is typical of times when big international events are coming around ie ASEAN. We get similar raids if you will in Bangkok anytime some big international event is on.

I suspect things will return to normal if they haven't already done so.

• 4 weeks later...