Wheres The Cheap Hotels?

fezman

If the Thai tourism is so buggered where are all the cheap hotel deals ? I thought there would be some great specials around ,like the cheap flights .

Any one out there know were any good deals are or any ideas how to find em? There HAS to be some ,theres is heaps here in Oz.

cheers .

If the Thai tourism is so buggered where are all the cheap hotel deals ? I thought there would be some great specials around ,like the cheap flights .

Any one out there know were any good deals are or any ideas how to find em? There HAS to be some ,theres is heaps here in Oz.

cheers .

When ever i travel in Thailand , I use http://www.agoda.com/ to book my hotel, I always get the best deal available.

cheers .

try hostelbookers.com or hostelworld.com

There seem to be lots of free days promotions. Not so much discounts on the actual rate. So stay 6 days, get the 7th for free. Or the Compass Group (President Park, Grand President, President Park) has a 200 baht credit/day for use on services at the hotel. Rate is the same as before at 1999 baht for the base room.

some of these are available direct through the hotel's website, but not the resellers. Others are.

cheers .

You have to understand "Thai economics." They ignore supply and demand...........when the economy is bad they raise prices, not lower them. Just one example: The hotel I liked staying at in Jomtien tripled prices over the past two years. Now they have very few customers.........but the owners refuse to drop the price (saving face? stupid?). Of course, we all know what happens when you do this sort of thing: You go out of business.

cheers .

You have to understand "Thai economics." They ignore supply and demand...........when the economy is bad they raise prices, not lower them. Just one example: The hotel I liked staying at in Jomtien tripled prices over the past two years. Now they have very few customers.........but the owners refuse to drop the price (saving face? stupid?).

Exactly! ...just another example, the "Sky Bayioke Hotel" in Bangkok(tallest building in Thailand), you book a room at a x price, then you go there and they just try to take TWICE that amount of money with all possible (false)excuses, when you ask them to actually take responsibility for their actions by putting what they say in writing they obviously refuse, bloody scammers! yes Thailand keep going on that way as you are surely doing yourself a big favour! :o

cheers .

try hostelbookers.com or hostelworld.com

Nice one fred ,that hostelbookers is great