Any Red Shirt Action In The 'rai?

sceadugenga

Arent it more of rumors? By now the red shirts are in BKK. Beside new year is important for northern Thais, they sure wouldnt want to spoiled here (except in BKK).

That also counts for Phayao. Take a good look of situation today for yourself and if nothing happen the next few days to follow will be as much the same.

Only heavy drinking and road accidents like usual :o

Edited by konjianghai

That also counts for Phayao.

As of 8:00am the Reds are blocking traffic and have surrounded the City Hall it was described to me as "a lot of Reds".

Yes i've read about that Phayao city hall will be gather point of the red shirts. Not sure they will be blocking the highway to CR.

For CR they do blocking at Mae Korn intersection everyday till songkran ended (i hope not but seems to be). At which time of the day started or ended blocking i dont know of it. Some reds staying at Saen Phu Hotel and now seems they're calling out the locals to gather arounf CR city hall. I dont know when or it will happen. Just read it from the net. Overall this sort of things (politics in Thailand) are not always reliable on news paper, sometime you might have to check it out yourself. Alot of lies in the media (of course also true story).

Edited by konjianghai

As of 8:00am the Reds are blocking traffic and have surrounded the City Hall it was described to me as "a lot of Reds".

might have to check it out yourself. Alot of lies in the media (of course also true story).

I had my mother in Law run down to the city hall and check it out for me.. :D She said she got bumped in the traffic and dropped her motorbike. She didn't elaborate on where the traffic was blocked.

The media doesn't tell the truth? I'm shocked. :o:D:D:D

might have to check it out yourself. Alot of lies in the media (of course also true story).

I had my mother in Law run down to the city hall and check it out for me.. :wai: She said she got bumped in the traffic and dropped her motorbike. She didn't elaborate on where the traffic was blocked.

The media doesn't tell the truth? I'm shocked. :D:D:D:D

Yes i mean Thai media... :o