Koh Kho Khao Survivors - New Forum!

Guest FredrikW

Guest FredrikW

Dear friends,

You receive this message since you and I know each other and/or share a common interest of the Koh Kho Khao Island, the horrible events that took place there on the 26th of December and what the future holds for the island and resorts. I hope you all, under the circumstances, are feeling somewhat better and are able to look forward again. The memories remains but I believe a good way to treat them are to talk with people with similar experiences.

Since I got home from Thailand, I´ve made several contacts throughout the Internet with people from around the world that were on the island or just left it. As I work in the field of information technology, I thought I´d make an effort to give us a platform to communicate on, make it available to the public and share our experiences.

Therefore, I have started a website located at http://tsunami.myphotos.cc.

The website contains a basic forum and a photo gallery. The gallery will shortly be open for everyone to upload their own pictures. Right now, it only contains the basic functionality and will be expanded in the near future. However, some pictures are already available. Please enter the forum and you shall find a link to it.

Please also register yourself on the forum and write a message to tell everyone reading that you are now a member. A short presentation of yourself and what your relation to the Koh Kho Khao island is will be highly appreciated. A forum like lives and dies with it´s members efforts and I would personally be happy if this could be a way for us to keep the contact and maybe, someday, meet again.

Also, please tell other people you think might be interested in this webiste.

I hope to see you soon online and please don´t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Welcome!

Your sincerely,

Fredrik Westman

Forum admin, tsunami.myphotos.cc

tsunami.myphotos.cc