Quality Ergonomic Office Chairs In Pattaya?

Tokay

I bought a office chair from a shop in the Homeworks complex on Sukhumvit, (cant remember name?) its on the corner, on your left as you walk towards the shop, they had the best selection of chairs I could find in Pattaya, maybe they will have something to suit you?

Good Luck

I guess Herman Miller is not a person in this context? :o

Maybe some more detail would help.

The office supply joint on Sukumvit (Office Depot?) opposite the end of Klang has some chairs, not sure if they are up market enough. Our favorite stationary supplier just near Foodland will supply most thing if you ask. Even Friendship has a selection of office chairs upstairs. I bought a dodgy one from Carfour.

I bought a office chair from a shop in the Homeworks complex on Sukhumvit, (cant remember name?) its on the corner, on your left as you walk towards the shop, they had the best selection of chairs I could find in Pattaya, maybe they will have something to suit you?

Good Luck

Yeap i second that, this furniture shop is upmarket and next door to office depot in the Homeworks complex on the sukhumvit Rd,

they'll be your best bet in pattaya.

Bingo!

The store is called ModernForm and I found exactly what I was looking for. Right now they are having a 30 - 50% off sale which was a bonus. The chair I got is just incredible and actually better than the chairs I have owned in the USA.

Thanks for sending me there. :o

and where the heck is Modern Form located? :o i've bought 3 chairs in the last 3 years. 1 from Office Depot, don't know where i got the other 2 from. all of them seeme to be produced (ergonomics and upholstery) for thai dwarfs standing 1.50m tall and weighing 39.5 kilos :D

and where the heck is Modern Form located? :o i've bought 3 chairs in the last 3 years. 1 from Office Depot, don't know where i got the other 2 from. all of them seeme to be produced (ergonomics and upholstery) for thai dwarfs standing 1.50m tall and weighing 39.5 kilos :D

Looking from Sukhumvit W. down toward HomeWorks, at the Big C center, it's the first shop on the left nearest Sukhumvit.

Had a look today and there were too many choices at a wide price spread. I'll likely go back tomorrow and make a selection.

[Herman Miller is an office/commercial furniture manufacturer in the US. Google for Aeron Chair.]

-redwood

Located next door to Office Depot in the Homeworks complex.

Thanks to redwood, she sent me a link to ModernForm.

Here is the selection of ergo chairs from them. Some are better than others but overall, it's a good selection.

http://www.modernform.co.th/products/moder...ace.php?c_id=32

This is the one I got: HugM

Just stay clear of any of the chairs with a THIN clear plastic lumbar support. They will break. I went through that in the USA with a few chairs while trying to save some money with "knock off" brands. You will see just by pushing on this part that it won't last.