Tips for a pattaya holiday

syd barrett

I have a holiday in Pattaya in the next few weeks and I would appreciate a few tips from residents or seasoned holidaymakers to that locale.

1. Will I need an air con room in October-November?

2. Is the beer alright to drink, or should I stick to spirits?

3. I am nervous about taxis, will I be alright at night time?

4. Can I phone international calls o.K.?

5. What are the best bars for finding a lady?

6. Do I negotiate a price for a night with a lady first?

7. I like certain 'acts' do I negotiate these first?

8. How can I spot a ladyman?

9. Will a girl from a bar drug me and rob me?

10. How prevelent are sexual diseases, I prefer no condom for some 'acts'.

Hi Syd.

1)  Get air con, if it's too cold, turn it down.

2)  Never done me any harm.    :o

3)  Pattaya has no proper transport system.  You have two  choices,  Baht buses, which are pick-ups running a circular route but can be chartered, and motorbike taxis.  I use the bikes myself.

4)  Oversea call shops are in abundance in Ptty.

For questions 5-10  you are better off visiting Bangkoktonight.com  as their forum has many members who are experts in those fields.   :D

Mark

RUM REPLY NO.1

syd,why not get 50 of your mates and all come over,Thailand really wants tourists like you.remember not to bring those condoms.those girls in pattaya will be so grateful for your germs and viruses.

as for no.9    lets hope so.

do us all a favour,stay away.

in this day and age to play around in a place like pattaya without using condoms is just plain dumb,inexcusable,selfish,no-brain behaviour.if he catches something then that's his problem,but when he passes it on to the next woman,(who may be his partner or future partner back home) it becomes someone elses problem or death sentence. and dont think it doesn't happen.condoning such behaviour is just as stupid.

the guy is a selfish fool.end of story.

if you are still online syd, come on justify yourself

in this day and age to play around in a place like pattaya without using condoms is just plain dumb,inexcusable,selfish,no-brain behaviour.if he catches something then that's his problem,but when he passes it on to the next woman,(who may be his partner or future partner back home) it becomes someone elses problem or death sentence. and dont think it doesn't happen.condoning such behaviour is just as stupid.

the guy is a selfish fool.end of story.

if you are still online syd, come on justify yourself

Good words Tax.   The guy will hopefully take a first look at ptty then change his mind regarding condoms.

My advice to Syd is to stay at home, and download some Thai music from the internet.

Once you have this, download a large .jpg picture of a naked Thai girl from the internet. Make sure it is a girl first. If the girl in your picture has a pussy, this is no guarantee "she" is the real thing.

Print out this picture on the printer next to your computer. Colour is better.

Next, cut the head off the picture and paste it onto your well used, life sized, rubber blow up doll. You now have a Thai girl in your bedroom.

Turn on the Thai music, turn down the lights.

Squirt baby oil all over the doll and all around the room. You can use whipped cream if you prefer.

You can throw your leg over this "Thai beauty" as many times as you want without using a condom, without paying money and with no worries about picking up an STD. You can also have your kinky way and poke this thing in your preferred style. Just be careful not to puncture the doll with any over-enthusiasm.

You won't have to worry about being ripped off or drugged by your doll, and as you are already in your bedroom, you won't have to worry about getting a taxi home.

I just hope that when you blow your bolt at the end of your little adventure, you don't blow out that last small portion of your brain through your dick.

:o

Thank you for your replies, particularly mr taxexile. I would not condone penetrative sex without a condom for the reasons that you cite. I was actually meaning I would prefer a BBBJ.

Pattaya has a lovely beach in my travel brochere, and it recommends the watersports and a vibrant night life. I also read that the local ladies are friendly and enjoy the company of English gentlemen!?

Well, One more question, I have heard stories that even hotel safes are a problem, in the fact that credit cards can be cloned by dishonest staff....comments please.

This is a jolly good site, far better than Bangkok Nights! ::o:

syd,glad you're back.

you are at risk with bbbj from

oral gonorrhoea and herpes.hiv is very low risk.

condoms will not stop the transmission of herpes though.

and of course you will pass on anything you have or pick up to the unfortunate person who services you next.

dont do it.an english gentleman should always be wearing his condom!

now what was your question about watersports

I am not a doctor but can you really catch gonnorhea and herpes from a BBBJ. That would mean that the bacteria/virus is present in saliva, in that case surely worldwide infection would be the result!?

In my holiday brochere it recommends the watersports, but I can't wind surf to save my life. I hear there is paragliding available, what are the other watersports available?

if someone with genital gonococcal infection has oro-genital contact with someone,the gonococcus bacteria may infect that persons oral cavity and pharynx(throat),and if someone without infection then has oro-genital contact with that person,they themselves may become infected.

oral herpes (cold sores) are easily transmitted.

i dont know the rates of transmission, or how widespread it all is, but i wouldnt want to take any risks. there are many websites that can give you good information . i am not a doctor either.when you get to pattaya you will see just how many partners these girls can get through.play safe.

I have a cousin who got thrush through oral sex - on his mouth (from a girl I presume!). Comes out like cold-sores. Easily cleaned up, but unsightly - presume if it can go gen-2-oral, then probably will do the return trip too.

PS: The Ladymen are easy to spot - they're the ones with tits and penises! :o

local ladies are friendly and enjoy the company of English gentlemen!?

Ummm... I don't know about that...  Most Thai people are friendly... but I think the writer of your broucher has something else in mind...  I don't encourage sex tourism in my country.. but hey, there's nothing I can do to stop you.  So, whatever you do, be safe.

Pattaya is well knowned as a sex tourist spot, in case you haven't picked that up already.  But if you really want nice beach and watersport (the real watersport and not some sexual slang!!), then you'd be better off down south in places like Phuket or Samui.  

If you can't travel down south, then Samet is probably another alternative.  Pattaya's beach is.... well... pretty hard to explain...  The only place that is tolerable is Koh Lan (still in Pattaya) where the beach is not too polluted (although broken glasses are everywhere) and there are watersports available.  It takes an hour or so boat trip from mainland Pattaya.

I read in the brochere there is a selection of watersports available, water ski, jet ski, banana boat races. What is this Eden Golden Shower? Is this a stage show?

I might go over to Samet, this looks near on the map. I hope I don't see all this broken glass and dirty water, are you joking or exagerating?

Thanks for replies... :o

Taxexile and Markt:

You guys crack me up.....in a good way I mean.....

Syd - relax, if you're going to worry so much then what's the use? Come and enjoy, what the heck if some people rip you off (maybe in more than one ways)........it's all part of the experience.  The only way is to find out if the beaches really have broken glass, the girls really have std's, and the ladyboys still have their parts intact......

Just kidding......

Be sure to check out the places/establishments before going in--maybe getting some suggestions from the hotel or local guests.  Pattaya, Walking Street would be a good place for you if your interested in that scene and I can't say much for the beaches unless your looking forward to a cheap thai massage and some tasty som tum (local papaya salad).

Otherwise for scenery head out to Phuket, I'm certain there's not too much broken glass there????

I hope I don't see all this broken glass and dirty water, are you joking or exagerating?

Thanks for replies... :o

Syd,  Ptty is a great place. blimey!  I was there for two years myself.   :D   But the beach is s**t.   The water is not very clean.  As my daughter plays on the beach i notice the broken glass much more than i used to.  

But don't dispair,  like Chonabot said, go to Naglua for the beach,  it's not far.   It's quite nice up there now.

Syd,

I'm not exaggerating at all with the broken glass & polluted sea/beach comment.  When I was little, Pattaya wasn't really that bad.  Now it's a DUMP compared to before (sorry if I upset the residents there.... I am referring to the state of the beach and the sea).

I've seen people participating in most of the watersport you've described near Koh Laan where the beach and water is more tolerable.  On Pattaya mainland, I usually see just jet ski and a few banana boat.  But then again, people on this board who lives there would know more about this than I do.

Phuket and Samui are a lot cleaner in my opinion.  I was there around x'mas time last year and it was pretty clean (no broken glass hehehe).  I'm not talking about the busiest area though (like Patong beach).

Avoid girls on the Beach Road. They are freelance robbers, thieves and pickpockets and drug addicts, I suspect many are H.I.V. positive. Don't fall for the Beach Road 300 baht oral sex scam, she will probably be a ladyboy and when she takes you on to the Beach for action her pals will rob you...these are all common crimes upon new tourists. Keep your wits about you. Pattaya is good, yet bad. Be warned!!!

My advice to Syd is to stay at home, and download some Thai music from the internet.

Once you have this, download a large .jpg picture of a naked Thai girl from the internet. Make sure it is a girl first. If the girl in your picture has a pussy, this is no guarantee "she" is the real thing.

Print out this picture on the printer next to your computer. Colour is better.

Next, cut the head off the picture and paste it onto your well used, life sized, rubber blow up doll. You now have a Thai girl in your bedroom.

Turn on the Thai music, turn down the lights.

Squirt baby oil all over the doll and all around the room. You can use whipped cream if you prefer.

You can throw your leg over this "Thai beauty" as many times as you want without using a condom, without paying money and with no worries about picking up an STD. You can also have your kinky way and poke this thing in your preferred style. Just be careful not to puncture the doll with any over-enthusiasm.

You won't have to worry about being ripped off or drugged by your doll, and as you are already in your bedroom, you won't have to worry about getting a taxi home.

I just hope that when you blow your bolt at the end of your little adventure, you don't blow out that last small portion of your brain through your dick.

:D

What a Classic replay

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh !!!!!!!!!!! what a dream………. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what a POST…………………..

Superb

Thank you M.M.

::o:  :laugh:

First off, you perhaps should have a look at our webpage:

http://homepage.mac.com/KenLat/

It contains a wealth of info within to assist you in becoming familiar with Thailand, Bangkok, Pattaya, Travel Tips and at the bottom you'll find a very complete list of books and reference material on Thailand/Asia

Just use the subheadings on the left side of our webpage to direct you to the areas of interest to you and then click on all the URL's listed in that subheading.

We will be in Pattaya Oct 19-Nov 13 and Bangkok Nov 13-17.  I like to suggest that all Farangs meet up at the FLB on walking street every Sun/Wed at 8PM.  You'll meet up with most of the Americans/Brits/Europeans/Australians and Kiwi's who are in town there.

Ken and Rattana Bower

San Antonio Texas

syd,

i dont know how long you will be in thailand for,but it would be a pity if after travelling all that way,you only get to see pattaya. thailand has a lot to offer,if you have any strength and money left after a week in pattaya,you should rent a car and explore the eastern provinces of rayong,chantaburi and trat.

they are not too far from pattaya and would make for an interesting 3 or 4 day excursion,hotels are easy to find and not expensive, and the towns and countryside would make for a more realistic picture of the country you have travelled half way around the world to see.

if you are really lucky,you may even find a fun and trustworthy girl in pattaya to go along with you.

hope you have a good trip and that you will post your experiences on this board once you get back to the uk.