Unwanted Baby With Thai Gf- A Recurring Story?

Svenn

If a man is in relationship for years, at least 18 month, I do not think he likes to f... always with a condom.

And if the woman says, yes I took my 3 month Depot-injection or I take the Pill and she does not, you get to know that to late than,

what can you do, if everything else is ok and you feel good in the rleationship.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a man is in relationship for years, at least 18 month, I do not think he likes to f... always with a condom.

And if the woman says, yes I took my 3 month Depot-injection or I take the Pill and she does not, you get to know that to late than,

what can you do, if everything else is ok and you feel good in the rleationship.

i feel your pain alfredo. a man needs his sex no matter what.

you just a victim of circumstance :):D:D

may god bless you with more kids from more girls!

-A man needs his sex, no matter what-

Mr. Goodheartman, you not?

Victim of circumstances -yes, I so nice, so good heart!

more kids from more girls, -No, thank you, but that I always say! So, who knows the future!

please keep in mind abortion is illegal in thailand, except in cases of medical complications.

hence discussion of abortion is also against forum rules.

please refrain from such discussions.

regards

• 3 months later...

In NZ, some women having babies to men who will never contribute in any way, as a career choice. The benefits they can get sometimes exceed a couple who are both working. Sometimes mums have many, to different fathers.

In the 70s there was a mass exodus of useless fathers leaving others to pay for their kids' upkeep.

So life is never cheap here for those who work hard, pay 39% in tax, to keep others' kids as well as their own.

Women in many countries "drop their pants" for all and sundry, not just in Thailand.

Edited by Petbon

Life is cheap here. Cheap in death and cheap in life also. Very little consideration, if any, is given to the prospective baby and the fact that without support, it's chances in life are not good.

That is very well said... I remember an old Cambodian guy back home saying something to the same effect when describing how killing was executed so lightheartedly in the khmer rouge era. In all these collectivist asian societies where life is pretty much predetermined at birth, i think it's a natural consequence.

anyway, if i was in this situation, the option i would seriously consider taking is hiring someone to slip some sort of abortion pill into her drink. immoral on many levels i know, but...

Secretly killing someones baby is immoral?..phiffle... :) ..

By the way Pol pot got his his ideas about revolutionary communism after being educated in France.

please keep in mind abortion is illegal in thailand, except in cases of medical complications.

hence discussion of abortion is also against forum rules.

please refrain from such discussions.

regards

Amazing it took this long for that fact to surface.

Forgetting all the moral aspects if a girl gets pregnant with a guy who isnt fundamentally interested and believes it is a good way of being supported she is sadly wrong. She will receive very minimal recompense under Thai law while being left with a financial burden.