Girl Wants To Be Gik

SoiGirlHunter

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was once in the same situation.

Well, almost same, it was not a 7-eleven but another convenience store brand but that's not important right now.

I went for it. Just as a fling, no strings attached. After erm, being together just about every day she asked me to help with the months rent.. Which was almost reasonable given how much time I spent in her room. :o So I made a donation, the rent was something like 2000 baht I believe.

So good value. Good memories. Fair mammaries.

For a serious relationship however I would pick a girl with a more similar background/education as myself though.

but there were starings attached!

very few free oppurtunities for sex guys. i dont care guys call it free, when they describe situation it is obvious girl had agenda and free was not part of it.

men just dont see straight here.

One more thing..i often read on Thaivisa men who say they are sick of girIs who take advantage of them. That they want to find "good girIs". WeII..guys who take out nice young naive girIs and "bone" them, without having any consideration for the after effects, are the kind of guys who end up creating those cynicaI young woman who have IittIe faith in men. Is it any wonder?

good lord, get off your moral high horse. you bore me.

an idiotic question begs idiotic responses. find your grain of salt.

When youre finished ranting on my soap box, please wipe it down and place it on the "i dont give a fk" shelf. Ty.

Very little is free period. I think it's rationalizing for some company though to say that paying 3,500 Baht for 2 hours and 2 shots with 100 different girls a year is the same as paying your electrical/water/cable/gasoline bills every month (as any good head of the household should). Although plenty of wives would okay with that, I'd wager that most would think that you were a deadbeat and leave you. And if she did, I don't quite see the rationalization that she's automatically a hooker.

:o

SO we were talking the other day and she was complaining she only makes 8,000 baht a month working graveyard shift 60-70

hours a week. So very jokingly i said "be my girl and and i take care you". She thought for a minute and says "OK".

So i laughed it off thinking she was just joking as we always do.

I go in today and she corners me by the beer cooler and says "When u make me girl you?".

She isn't looking for gik.

If she did, she would have said so.

She is looking for a caretaker.

A boyfriend that isn't afraid to spend on her.

NOT the same thing.

A gik is where you go dutch in a restaurant as you are friends but you also do the other thing.

When you find the latter you will know what I am referring to.

F) Get on the Dr Phil show

Dr Phil says p1ss orf, we have standards you know.

'old on a minute, there's a bus just pulled up outside.

There's a load of girls getting off and there'coming up to my front door.

I'll be back.

btw that girl you are on about in the soi 6 7eleven used to work in Jungle bar.

One more thing..i often read on Thaivisa men who say they are sick of girIs who take advantage of them. That they want to find "good girIs". WeII..guys who take out nice young naive girIs and "bone" them, without having any consideration for the after effects, are the kind of guys who end up creating those cynicaI young woman who have IittIe faith in men. Is it any wonder?

so correct eek, but if shes up for it why not.

Well should i

A) go for it

:) start shopping at Family Mart

C) start shopping at my local Wat

D) Become a Monk

E) Move to Koh Lan and sell trinkets on the beach

G) Double my Meds

A. Go for it you fool!!!!

She has already proven that she is a hard worker and not some bar girl (even though they work hard too) but she could have easily chosen that other lifestyle if she is inddeed as pretty as you say. But she is working all those hours and has proven her mettle. Do both of yourseves a favor.

Giks don't work in the 7 -11 low income girls do who want a step up the social ladder from gutter to kerb.

This is incorrect, job or social standing does not make on incapable of being a gik lol.

You are so right but I couldn't be bothered to type what I wanted - now you have forced my hand.

A girl who works in the 7-11 has no higher formal education such as a degree or above otherwise she wouldn't be working there. A girl like this would surely want more than a few hanky panky sessions with a farang as this is her opportunity for upwards social mobility.

Where as a university educated girl with a decent office job and no need to send money home to the village is able to make the choice between gik for no rewards or long term relationship - she already has social mobility from lower to middle class - so is not dependant on meeting a rich farang for this movement.

A real gik would be formally educated in my opinion as she has no need to take money from you where as a poor 7 -11 girl requires more money so this cannot be a gik in the true definition as she is requiring more than just a bit of fun.

Of course this is just my experience and opinion..

This is what I was trying to say in one sentence... its still short but cannot be @rsed to type anymore but I'm sure you understand the difference.

you tink too mut.

Ok thanks for the advice. I guess i am in shock she came onto me like that. I am used to hunting the "nocturnal variety" but she

always came across as the clean ivory soap kinda girl. Maybe she isnt after reading the replies. It can get so crazy here with the

girls and emotions.

Yes my wife lets me take girls. She used to call me "butterfly". Now she calls me "airport". But she has been on my case to settle

down with a nice girl.

PS the Singhas are safely stored in my stomach :)

Why doesn't she want you to settle down with her, the wifey, I mean?

She has already proven that she is a hard worker and not some bar girl (even though they work hard too) but she could have easily chosen that other lifestyle if she is inddeed as pretty as you say. But she is working all those hours and has proven her mettle. Do both of yourseves a favor.

On second thought, after reading all this and finding out you are already married I have conceded that you might possibly be what is referered to as a "manwhore". There is nothing wrong with that. But you might have to tell her up front that it would not be permanent, you are married and you are a "manwhore".

Edited by gbt71fa

On second thought, after reading all this and finding out you are already married I have conceded that might possibly be what is known as a "manwhore". There is nothing wrong with that. But you might have to tell her up front that it would not be permanent, you are married and you are a "manwhore".

Surely you mean 'male slut'?

As the OP doesn't seem to charge for it...

On second thought, after reading all this and finding out you are already married I have conceded that might possibly be what is known as a "manwhore". There is nothing wrong with that. But you might have to tell her up front that it would not be permanent, you are married and you are a "manwhore".

That is true and I stand corrected. No money changed hands. Maybe he was getting free refills or hotdogs or something than that would categorize him as a "manwhore".

my true opinion on the relationship front. dont sell any girl any where a dream. its unfair and unnecessary. for you to have dreams and aspirations is good . for you and your partner same same. but to sell a simple person you dont know a dream that aint on the cards is downright evil in my book. just not necessary. thats what f****s up so many women. honesty is the best policy, you know it makes sence.

Maybe she wanted to be your Gimp.

If you're in your 40's or younger and decent looking she probably just likes you. It does happen. But if you were 40ish or younger and decent looking you'd know this and you wouldn't be asking this question, instead you'd be out with her right now.

If you're a bit older, say 50 odd +, and the typical Pattaya style "gentlemen" she's after your cash mate. It's a fairly simple equation.

To have to come on tv and ask the question would also suggest you're lacking in confidence. Women can see this and it's not attractive. Smells like she wants you as an ATM to me.

Yes my wife lets me take girls. She used to call me "butterfly". Now she calls me "airport". But she has been on my case to settle

down with a nice girl.

Whats going on here? Your wife wants you to settle down with a nice girl?

Confused mak mak.

Are you telling us that its ok to have another women in your life what she(your wife) knows about?

hmmm

by the way she cornered you and was so forward in her actions - i would say she is a bar girl in disguise!

They do work part time shifts in seven eleven so that they can appear as respectable to the elders of the family, it is just a front for many of the more advanced bar girls whom want to appear honest and hard working...

not all ofcourse! but for those cornering a farang guy in a shop and grabbing your hand - seems very forward behaviour for a good thai girl - in my opinion!

but i could be wrong!

That is true and I stand corrected. No money changed hands. Maybe he was getting free refills or hotdogs or something than that would categorize him as a "manwhore".

And let us not forgot, as I read the story HE is the one that will be forking out the cash soon enough. :)

And let us not forgot, as I read the story HE is the one that will be forking out the cash soon enough. :)

I can barely handle the one thai woman I have now...my love wife.

What about doing what u would do in ur home country like dating with her before u commit to anything :)

Well said ....... how would you respond to a girl back home giving you the c'mon like that? - well?

Drop any preconception(s) about her and Thai girls been different (to Western girls), they're human, just like Western girls and girls all over the world - treat her respond to the "come on" just as you would to any girl back home in similar circumstances.

Long story but I have been talking to this checkout girl at my local 7-11. We always joke around and sometimes if its not busy

there i will buy a beer and we will sit there and talk about everything under the sun. She looks 20ish, stunning looks, lek and real nice

personality.

SO we were talking the other day and she was complaining she only makes 8,000 baht a month working graveyard shift 60-70

hours a week. So very jokingly i said "be my girl and and i take care you". She thought for a minute and says "OK".

I go in today and she corners me by the beer cooler and says "When u make me girl you?". Again i just laughed but she said "no laugh i

no joke you". I look down at her and the bad wheels in my head turning. Then i said to myself no she is just joking so i said "I dont believe." She comes over close and holds my hand and says seriously "me no joke". Then the bad wheels in my head start

spinning wildly and i almost dropped 2 big bottles of singha on the floor. We talked more and I said let me think about.

Well should i

A) go for it

:) start shopping at Family Mart

D) Become a Monk

G) Double my Meds

Why you think she wants to be your GIK? and why not GIRLFRIEND?

You asked her to be your girl, she may assume you are asking her to be your girlfriend.

I think she is not interested in playing around, as she is in Pattaya (I assume) and she is working hard to get her dough. So I think she is looking for a serious relationship. IMHO

Think long before open your mouth. Even if she is looking for to be you gik, be careful to decide the terms in advance.

Long story but I have been talking to this checkout girl at my local 7-11. We always joke around and sometimes if its not busy

there i will buy a beer and we will sit there and talk about everything under the sun. She looks 20ish, stunning looks, lek and real nice

personality.

I go in today and she corners me by the beer cooler and says "When u make me girl you?". Again i just laughed but she said "no laugh i

no joke you". I look down at her and the bad wheels in my head turning. Then i said to myself no she is just joking so i said "I dont believe." She comes over close and holds my hand and says seriously "me no joke". Then the bad wheels in my head start

spinning wildly and i almost dropped 2 big bottles of singha on the floor. We talked more and I said let me think about.

Well should i

A) go for it

:D start shopping at Family Mart

D) Become a Monk

G) Double my Meds

Thai girls are so shy. Judging by your name, I would wager money that part or all of this is fabricated.

1. 7/11 is never quiet regardless of time of day, so it would be very weird and uncommon for a farang to sit around drinking beer and joking with the cashier. The rest of the staff is doing what?

2. 20ish girls dont work in 711 really, and if they do, you can bet your ass they are not attractive.

3. Again, Thai girls are shy and her grabbing your hand and cornering you sounds unrealistic.

4. If you spend all this time hitting on her why are you so scared and shocked now when she says she is interested in you?

5. Post your photo, it will give us a good laugh I am sure, regardless if its a true story or not.

6. Jeez, on the internet every farang has a stunning girl friend and gik lined up, and then in real life all I see is The Swamp Thing's step-sister walking around with Mr. Beer Lao Tank Top.

PMSLROFL!! :D

Good call man, that cuts through all the bs on this thread :)

A. Go for it you fool!!!!

if you do have hot sex with her, remember to take care of her.

and no the second time wont be as much fun. as you realize it wasnt you she interested in :)

"SO we were talking the other day and she was complaining she only makes 8,000 baht a month working graveyard shift 60-70

hours a week. So very jokingly i said "be my girl and and i take care you". She thought for a minute and says "OK"."

You do realise she said yes after your statement about money?

So already, we have a relationship blooming about money :)

Have fun being an ATM if you go ahead.