Rugby World Cup

toastwars

Does anyone know of any good bars showing the Rugby world cup in northern Bkk, I live in Muang THong and can't be arsed to drag myself into town for all the matches. I don't have a TV and would rather watch with other fans anyway. Any suggestions?

Don't worry..................they will probably have built one in 2 3/4 years time when the rugby world cup is next played

You could try 'Oasis' in moo see sha thong

Down Chang Wattana road in a moo bahn past software park tower on the way to pakkret

They have a sports bar with big screen tv, pool tables etc over a hugh lake owned by a kiwi

It's about 15 minutes from impact arena by car

Complicated directions so if interested ask and I'll post

Hmmm..The Welsh sheep shaggers

Dude... that's like me bugging the yanks about snow :D

cv

As you know Vic, It's only the South Islanders that get into that type of thing (cantabrians actually), so I feel quite safe in saying this. :o

Also, the last time the Welsh won was in the 1940's against a club side from Hong kong? :D

Vic, how well do you know your Canadian rugby? I used to play with a guy in Auckland called Roy Radoo(sp).He also played open side for canada a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

From Rugby Heaven

How the mighty have fallen. England, world champions for at least another 32 months, have slumped to sixth in the International Rugby Board rankings.

The team that triumphantly carried off the 2003 Webb Ellis Trophy with a last-minute, extra-time victory over the Wallabies has now racked up its eighth defeat in 11 matches, the past three in a row to Australia, Wales and France.

I't' a real shame that the Poms are getting beaten.I wanted the poms to win the 6 nations.That would mean that Woodwood would stack the Lions with the English.This would inturn cause friction within the team and give the AB's a much better chance of beating them. :o

• 2 weeks later...