Windsurf Eq Need

justbob

Not sure of their prices but there is a windsurfing and kiteboarding place about 500 metres Pattaya side of the Ambassador Hotel. The beach there is nice by Pattaya standards and they have a small bar there. It's quite a nice place to hang out regardless of the watersports.

There are a lot of Windsurf places on Jomtien Beach near Soi 5, my view of windsurf gear is that it is not that robust and if you hire it you may end up having to pay exaggerated damages for something that just fell apart, (possibly a previously bogged up repair).

Not sure of their prices but there is a windsurfing and kiteboarding place about 500 metres Pattaya side of the Ambassador Hotel. The beach there is nice by Pattaya standards and they have a small bar there. It's quite a nice place to hang out regardless of the watersports.

if you talking about "iwindsurf amara water sports" they are charge 400 baht per hour i'd rather buy some second hand eq.

There are a lot of Windsurf places on Jomtien Beach near Soi 5, my view of windsurf gear is that it is not that robust and if you hire it you may end up having to pay exaggerated damages for something that just fell apart, (possibly a previously bogged up repair).

Such scam have place to be too?

Edited by justbob