Irish Passport Or Canadian?

Okay, this might seem like a silly question, but I can't seem to wrap my head around it.

I have two passports: Canadian and Irish.

I entered Thailand on my Canadian passport (has my re-entry permit, etc). I also have a valid Thai work permit.

I intend to go to London next month for a few days and then come back to Thailand.

When I enter and depart from Heathrow, is there any reason why I shouldn't use my Irish passport? From what I understand, it makes customs go by much faster (is this even true?).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

BFD!

Okay, this might seem like a silly question, but I can't seem to wrap my head around it.

I have two passports: Canadian and Irish.

I entered Thailand on my Canadian passport (has my re-entry permit, etc). I also have a valid Thai work permit.

I intend to go to London next month for a few days and then come back to Thailand.

When I enter and depart from Heathrow, is there any reason why I shouldn't use my Irish passport? From what I understand, it makes customs go by much faster (is this even true?).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

BFD!

Enter via an Irish passport and you can go straight through the EEC channel without any bother

That's cool, but I'm more specifically wondering if I'll have any trouble coming back into to Thailand if my Canadian passport doesn't show that I've been anywhere (ie. no stamps from London).

Just want to cover my bases.

That's cool, but I'm more specifically wondering if I'll have any trouble coming back into to Thailand if my Canadian passport doesn't show that I've been anywhere (ie. no stamps from London).

Just want to cover my bases.

not at all. Many countries don't stamp you on the way out, and the UK is one of them......