Geese, Turkeys And Pheasants

joblo

Turkeys for sale from one to ten months old.

Our flock has reached the stage where we can sell some live birds for pets, breeding or the pot. They are all fully inoculated, free to roam and forage and fed with high protein turkey feed.

The present choice is mature stags (males), stags and hens coming to maturity and young poults.

We can give advice on feeding and caring for them to any buyer who needs it.

Please PM me for more information.

Hi Morden

Can you tell me where you live, as i live in Khon Kaen province and would be interested in buying some.

what does PM stand for? for more information, How do i get in touch with you.

Thanks

Hi slappy,

I've sent you a private message (PM).

• 5 months later...

old post i know but i am interested in raising birds, i now have ducks and turkeys. but i want something different,, was thinking of peacocks,,,anyone know where may can buy,, also those peashants i read about, they sure are pretty birds,,

• 3 weeks later...

I purchase to geese in January, let them free range in my yard, they clean up all the grass in my yard, But I had a Problem with them pooping all over my yard, so I penned them up, They get fresh grass every day and a couple of handfuls of Corn and a couple of rice each day, They prefer the grass, they need clean water and a little pond to swim and breed in.

post-91962-0-34721500-1306507055_thumb.jpg

Mind are both females and I or anyone else I know in the village eats Geese. So I will not be getting a male any time soon.

post-91962-0-30449100-1306507100_thumb.jpg

They are a lot of fun to have around and not to noisy!

Sorry wrong picture at the bottom!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I live an hour out of khon Kaen I have The best turkey breeding stock for sale in Thailand, day olds to 5 weeks old, Norfolk blacks Med- Large, Derby Whites turkeys Small fast growing dress out at about 3kg and i have some crosses between the two. Also native White Chickens for breeding stock ready to eat at 8 weeks old 1.2kg to 1.3 kg . I only have small amounts at this time so first come first served

I am looking for indian runner ducks ,Pheasents and two pea hens or eggs of anything interesting. And also looking for some Goats or sheep I am looking to network with other small farms like myself. call me Andy on 0861024477

• 2 weeks later...

i read somewhere that pheasants were available here ,,i would love to raise them,,my turkeys are not many in numbers yet but working on them,, now 7 poults,, 2 grown females,, and 1 papa,,give me another year and i think the numbers should go up nicely,,i am always interested in raising animals so if anyone comes up with something out of the ordinalry let me know,,Geese i am not sure of,, although i did hear they are good watch dogs,, the best,, but that honking,,,,,,,,,,

• 6 months later...

If anyone needs adult turkey hens ready for breeding let me know I have a very nice norfork black stag for sale as well price 750 baht each this is very cheap, I just need the room for more chickens think I have about 20 left to clear

• 4 months later...