Electric Pizza Oven.

jackr

???

Preferably in Chiang Mai?

Blackmaster.jpg

BACKMASTER

Mini professional manual or electronic bake ovens compact, yet powerful and perfect for cooking frozen and fresh doughs, sweet and savoury pastry, pies and snacks

The ideal bake ovens for limited spaces, producing a round-the-clock supply of oven-fresh bakery products and snacks

Electronic - Simple control panel with 11 product symbol touch keys

Digital display of temperature and time with just a turn of the knobs

Hygienic baking chamber, attractively and brightly illuminated with halogen lamps

http://www.alliedmetals.com/Eloma.asp

MapPetchaburi.gif

Head Office & Showroom

2409/5-9 New Petchburi Road

Bangkok 10320

Thailand

Tel: 66-2-318-0965-8

Fax: 66-2-318-0969

Email : [email protected]

about a year ago, I wanted to get an electric oven to make my own pizza. I went all over bangkok looking for one. ..found many small personal ones, and even some places selling the professional stuff.

many of the major department stores have small electric ovens available that can cook pizzas. they range in price from about 1300 baht to one I saw that was about 6000 baht.

if you want to buy small appliances, the place with the biggest selection in my experience is the power buy at the emporium near sukhumvit soi 24.

I bought a small electric oven from there for about 1700 baht. the brand name is otto.

works great for making 12 inch pizzas.

cheese is expensive here in bangkok. the cheapest mozza that I found was at foodland.

oh. if you want to buy the professional stuff, I saw some stores selling them in the area around prakanong - sukhumvit soi 71. if you take a bus 115 from silom going towards ramkamheung, you will see the ovens being displayed off the street just before you cross sukhumvit.