Expats Get Together ?

marianhkt

Hello fellow expats in Phuket,

I moved to Phuket 2 months ago and wanted to know if there are any weekly/ monthly meetings or get togethers so we (newbies) can get to know our neighbors personally instead of only virtually.

Let me know if anyone is up for a beer or some curry ok?

Cheers ! :)

I moved to Phuket 2 months ago and wanted to know if there are any weekly/ monthly meetings or get togethers so we (newbies) can get to know our neighbors personally instead of only virtually.

Check the IBAP posting in Phuket News & Events for their meeting details this coming Friday. Although business orientated it is also a good social gathering.

It depends on where you live in Phuket but if you live in the Rawai Nai Harn area then take a look at Moby Dicks in Rawai more like your local pub than the normal bar scene.

Usually a good bunch of people get up there and once every 2 weeks have a great BBQ and you you will meet lots of other people, good luck

Hi Guys, thanks for all the advice, already checked out the facebook group.

I live in Chalong, so I alwayas see a lot of local farangs but have no idea of where to meet up and chat...so definitely will try going to Moby Dick sometime.

Thanks again....

Hi Guys, thanks for all the advice, already checked out the facebook group.

I live in Chalong, so I alwayas see a lot of local farangs but have no idea of where to meet up and chat...so definitely will try going to Moby Dick sometime.

Thanks again....

I believe the best time is circa 5 to 7 pm, typical sundowner territory.

Talk about a curry, I was at Moby Dicks tonight and I think next week they are going to have a curry night and quiz night real Indian currys hey ya never know am givin it a try see ya there