Big Thai Guy Beating Up Farangs

deprogrammed

I was driving past the Daina Inn the othere day and witnessed a Thai guy (big lump og a Thai) beating up a farang outside one of the bars on the othere side of the road. A friend of mine was walking past the Lek hotel yesterday morning and saw what he describes as the same guy beating the shit out of anothere farang. Something going on or what?

I was driving past the Daina Inn the othere day and witnessed a Thai guy (big lump og a Thai) beating up a farang outside one of the bars on the othere side of the road. A friend of mine was walking past the Lek hotel yesterday morning and saw what he describes as the same guy beating the shit out of anothere farang. Something going on or what?

A fight perhaps? :):D

A fight perhaps? :):D

Read the post DAVE. Same big Thai lump beating up 2 ferangs on differnt days in the same area - not a fight - or fights.

The ferangs wer not fighting -they were being beaten. <snip>

Edited by soundman
Removed taunt.

:) If it carries on I think someone will be paying a small contribution to a local 'company' :D ....... and it'll all be sorted. TIT

Edited by R2Quad

The phrase "Cutting your nose off to spite your face" comes to mind!

A small number of tourists may act like as##oles but the majority are fine and you dont bite the hand that feeds you!!

More sould be done to help tourists I think!!!!

Employ a non corrupt police force to clean up the crooks and stop the never ending line of scams etc etc etc!!!!

The phrase "Cutting your nose off to spite your face" comes to mind!

A small number of tourists may act like as##oles but the majority are fine and you dont bite the hand that feeds you!!

More sould be done to help tourists I think!!!!

Employ a non corrupt police force to clean up the crooks and stop the never ending line of scams etc etc etc!!!!

that's quite a rant you've got going there. so a thai guy was beating up a white dude, 2 days in a row. i'm sure there are 20 other white dudes that need-a-beatin' around here :) or even better, youtube or it didn't happen.

It's the Mayor's new clean-up campaign being rolled out on a trial basis. There's too many farang low-life's rolling around shirtless and witless so the goon squad is initiating the cleanup that City Hall has been talking about for ages.

Just think of the end result, no more bare-chested, saggy-titted, leather-skinned, Chang chugging tattooed, ear-ring toting old idiots to grate on the eyes.

It's the Mayor's new clean-up campaign being rolled out on a trial basis. There's too many farang low-life's rolling around shirtless and witless so the goon squad is initiating the cleanup that City Hall has been talking about for ages.

Just think of the end result, no more bare-chested, saggy-titted, leather-skinned, Chang chugging tattooed, ear-ring toting old idiots to grate on the eyes.

:)