The Diana Inn

Ulysses G.

I used to stay in the Diana Inn about 20 years ago until the Apex opened next door at 250 baht with all the same facilities and then the Sabai Dee opened and a bunch of other cheapos.

Lately I have noticed that all of the "bargain" places are now all pretty close to the Diana Inn price at 850 baht per night, but I do not know how it has aged.

Is it worth going back to the Diana Inn instead?

I used to stay in the Diana Inn about 20 years ago until the Apex opened next door at 250 baht with all the same facilities and then the Sabai Dee opened and a bunch of other cheapos.

Lately I have noticed that all of the "bargain" places are now all pretty close to the Diana Inn price at 850 baht per night, but I do not know how it has aged.

I used to stay at the Diana Inn 15 or so years ago and i found it good, clean and comfortable. The last time I stayed was around 5 years ago and it was poor, dirty and uncomfortable. As with most Thai Hotels of this standard refurbishment is alien to them.

it was a dump 10 years ago, the carpets stink, god knows what they smell like now

Areca Lodge is nice and modern, biggest problem is getting run down on Soi Diana Inn, very busy Soi with more than its fair share of crazy drivers !!

I try to avoid driving down this Soi due to the crazy pedestrians that think they can walk down the middle of the road chatting with their friends :)

Areca Lodge is nice and modern, biggest problem is getting run down on Soi Diana Inn, very busy Soi with more than its fair share of crazy drivers !!

I try to avoid driving down this Soi due to the crazy pedestrians that think they can walk down the middle of the road chatting with their friends :)

So true. And they have the nerve to complain when you <deleted> them with your mo-cy mirror.! No sense of humour some pedestrians.

So true. And they have the nerve to complain when you <deleted> them with your mo-cy mirror.! No sense of humour some pedestrians.

As a truly international resort town, Pattaya is not too big on footpaths is it, what few there are are leased out to street vendors...........

Thanks. Swimming pool?

Try J&P Court 750BHT per week 650BHT per night, has pool staff very good I stay every year they do monthly rent 2. but don't know price you can contact them on (66 38) 414 805/ e-mail [email protected] might be lower case jp_ court@ you can just go there and get room onday as Pattaya very

quiet now best of luck anyway mate... Hotel your asking about hotel has 2 swimming pools and gym best on the road but not cheap...

Diana Inn has done a refurbish downstairs, and altered the dining room. I have not seen the upstairs, but a friend stays there on a regular basis. He does opt for a higher grade room and they are spacious.

Another friend was staying at Areca Lodge, but asked for a room change as he was initially in the back block (2nd building) and was woken early every morning by the noise of them building the third block for the hotel.