Cant Get Money From Atm Machine With German Bank Card,anybody Goty Same Problems?

bkkc1976

Today i tried to get money from different Atms in Bangkok...the machine told me the amount is too high...so i tried a lower amount,but no chance!so i checked my bank account online if there is anything wrong,but everything ok.i live in bagkok 1,5 years now and never had any problems...

somebody had the same problem today or before and knows this about what?

thanks in advance.

regards

Today i tried to get money from different Atms in Bangkok...the machine told me the amount is too high...so i tried a lower amount,but no chance!so i checked my bank account online if there is anything wrong,but everything ok.i live in bagkok 1,5 years now and never had any problems...

thanks in advance.

regards

phone your bank. Last time this happened to me they had changed the small print and I was unaware of the change. In my case withdrawals from abroad needed to be notified in advance as it was classified as an unusual transaction despite the fact that I had been drawing from ATM's in Thailand for 5 years

thanks in advance.

regards

I had the same problem with Nationwide UK Bank yesterday, tried several banks and each time everything went okay until the last moment and then informed transaction cancelled. Tried again this morning no problem first time.